“Best Chile Rellenos!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Houston, Texas
“Best Chile Rellenos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I started coming to Chuy's strictly for their chili rellenos! Love their tomatillo sauce as well. Chicken and cheese rellenos are the best. Crowds are too big on weekends so we prefer coming during the week. If you are into meats I would probably prefer Lupe Tortillas but for rellenos, enchiladas or burritos Chuy's is the best!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Awesome Tex Mex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Probably my favorite place. The Big as Your Face Burrito is delicious. Always fast, waitstaff friendly, and the price is right.

Virginia Water, United Kingdom
“LOVE this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I cannot believe the negative reviews here. Must be disgruntled former employees. We are native Houstonians and this is our (and everyone we know) absolute go-to Tex-Mex. The service is always good and the fabulous food always keeps us coming back. NEVER had a bad meal NOR bad service here. Ok, the restrooms could be better, but as crazy busy as Chuy's is, they probably need someone full-time manning them! Our fave dishes - chicken chuychangas, shrimp tacos, the #1and #3 combination platter and LOTS of creamy jalapeño and hatch green chile sauces!! And oh yeah, their frozen margaritas will seal the deal.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Arthur, Texas
“Food ok but ran out of tea and plate taken away while signing the receipt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

The tacos were ok but I was a little upset when waitress took my plate that I was still eating from. I know it was a new waitress and her trainer wasn't there when she took my plate and stacked a dirty dish on top of it so I didn't make a scene. Things like that will occur but common sense should tell a waitress that when u stop eating to sign the receipt that doesn't necessarily mean that u had finished eating!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
The Woodlands, Texas
“Pretty good Tex-Mex and nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love the steak burrito with green chili sauce and the special rice it comes with. The chile rellenos is also better than most. If you are with a group, I definitely recommend the queso and guac. The bar is pretty standard with sports playing on the weekends. With nice weather, the patio is a fantastic place. Not the best Tex Mex ever, but quite a bit better than most.

• Visited October 2012