“Consistent Buffet -- Where Big Fat Families Eat Together!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 168 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Greek
The Woodlands, Texas
“Consistent Buffet -- Where Big Fat Families Eat Together!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have dined here three times in the past month after not coming back for the past four years due to consistent indigestion. Only on my last trip for the third time to the buffet table did I have "issues". I like the chow here -- good variety, decent quality, mostly low fat with lots of veggies and a few fruits, the near-perfect Mediterranean diet! Prices are very reasonable with free drinks and light dessert for $12 with tip for lunch and two bucks more for dinner in a very casual environment, with unobtrusive Middle Eastern music in the background and CNN on the overhead TV. The falafel "hockey pucks" are a real treat!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Spring, Texas
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We visited DiMassi's for the first time last weekend. It's definately a new favorite for us. We loved the large selection of food that was available. Literally everything we tried was delicious! The employees were all friendly and accommodating. The atmosphere was casual and relaxing yet tasteful.

Kingwood, Texas
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Very well prepared food at a reasonable price. The selections are always quite good and I have found the owners/management very accommodating and pleasant. One of the issues that has been mentioned before concerns children. My kids are picky eaters as well and there really isn't a lot for them to choose from.Actually aside from pita bread and dessert, there is nothing.
I asked the manager if he would mind if I brought in food for them and he said no. Of course we properly disposed and discarded the wrappers neighboring Chick-Fil-A so the restaurant workers didn't have to clean up for two different restaurants. Our kids were happy, we were pleased because we obviously weren't charged for them, my wife and I got to eat the food we wanted and everyone left happy.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
montgomery,tx
“Fun lunch with plenty of options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Excellent group lunch choice - something for everyone. Plenty of vegetarian options, good salad choices, flavorful meat selections, and desserts. The relaxed atmosphere and ability to make special requests which were fulfilled promptly by staff, and at a reasonable price, made this a popular lunch destination for a varied group.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Merida, Mexico
“Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Yes, I love Dimassi's. It is some of the best Mediterranean food I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot! The one in The Woodlands is the same as the others - outstanding quality and LOTS of food to select from.

If you are on the North side of Houston it is a great place for a delicious meal!

What a wonderful buffet!