“"Awesome experience"” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 176 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Dessert, Bakeries
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Nothing Bundt Cakes is a brand that focuses on traditions, hospitality, family, sincerity, warmth, and community spirit. We strive to give our customers the highest quality of product and service. We only use fresh, high quality ingredients in our cakes, and want to make our customers happy above everything else.
The Woodlands, Texas
“"Awesome experience"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

As I simply tried to buy a cake, they were busy trying to get me into the "frequent buyers club" and create a profile to help me when I bought my next cake. Huh? Apparently the staff has been coached to greet every entering patron like they were the second-coming of Christ. How many times can one use the word awesome during a simple cash transaction? I think we hit about 15. It was not an awesome experience and did not like the cake enough to step back inside that freak show!

• Visited December 2012