“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 169 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Good Japanese food at moderate prices.
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We always end up here for their happy hour specials and we are never disappointed. The sushi is the best, we have only ordered main courses twice and they were just as good as the sushi.

Houston, TX
“Amazing, this is my new favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I LOVED this place, perfect atmosphere, great food, amazing service! I was a little leary because I've passed this place so many times and didn't ever think to try it but after reading the reviews I knew I was missing out. Like I said the outside doesn't give it justice, but once you're inside it's awesome.

We ordered a few different sushi rolls and a bento box, the food was perfect, I've visited Japan, and this is the closest to Japanese food I've tasted in America. Their pricing is fair, and you get a good amount of food for what you pay. Two of us no alcohol the final bill was around $30. You have to try this place!

• Visited September 2012
Spring, TX
“Great food, casual atmosphere, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have been regulars for years at this place, which is close to home. Always fresh, always great food and sushi, fast and friendly service - we never feel rushed. We love happy hour where we get to try lots of small plates and variety. Prices are always reasonable. We love sushi and sashimi, and have tried lots of other popular places in The Woodlands area. We always come back to this one. Best overall in The Woodlands area.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
UK
“Tasty Japanese food worth your patronage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

If you live inside the woodlands it can be easy to think within the confines of the bubble. Fukuda is a great reminder that just a short distance away is some great food. I'd sooner go here than the places on market street or by the waterway, the quality of the food is just better.

Spring
“Sushi good, bento is box even better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

If you are in The Woodlands, TX area and want to enjoy some great Japanese sushi, nabeyaki and salmon/beef bento boxes then visit Fukuda on the I-45 service road. The service is also friendly & professional. Top off the dinner with mango mochi for dessert!

• Visited May 2012