“The Woodlands” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
United States
“The Woodlands”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The Best Western in The Woodlands is a very quiet and peaceful place to stay, yet it is close by to almost anything you would need. Shopping, restaurants, hospitals, are close by and being by I-45, you can get on the interstate and on your way very quickly. The rooms here are very comfortable and people that work here are very nice and carrying.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My friend and I stayed here last night, location was great...that was it.
No internet, dirty floor, dirty hall, rude employees.
We had to call several times to reboot because we couldn't get wifi..they said nothing they could do about it..and that was that..we asked if we could change floors Abe closer to the router..they said they had no rooms available..parking lot was empty..and that it wouldn't matter...but in fact whenever we were in lobby we had wifi..
Never again..plus it was dirty...beds very old and uncomfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
edmond, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

would not recommend this motel at all dirty holes in furniture carpet in hall by elevator filthy for the high dollar area of Houston this motel is below standards with upscale price bad bad badbad bad bad bad bad value

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Richmond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and I have yet to have an unpleasant experience. The staff has always been top notch in all areas. I look forward to staying there again when I am in the Woodlands.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

The Woodlands, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was a good location for me to stay while my husband was in St Luke's hospital. Staff was helpful and breakfast offered a good selection of items. Even though they were renovating the lobby the area was separated by plastic so customer check in area remained clean.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed at the Best Western in the Woodlands for our Grandson's wedding. The room was nice enough and everything worked correctly. However, the overall attitude of the staff left a lot to be desired. When we arrived there was nobody at the front desk. After repeatedly ringing the bell, I went in search of someone, found a laundry lady with a radio and she radioed for someone to come up front (twice). After a 10 minute wait, the General Manager finally appeared telling us that he was alone and had to check rooms, make sure everyone was working, etc. Did I care?? No. All I wanted to do was check in. Bad start... Breakfast next day was a little below average, rubbery eggs, no breakfast meat. McDonald's would have been better. Staff was not friendly, didn't bother to speak when you crossed lobby. I used my Rewards points for this room and truly feel I wasted them. The bed was comfortable but the pillows (little square pillows) were horrible. If this would have been my first Best Western experience, I would not have ever stayed at another Best Western.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Irving, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Nice clean hotel, right on I30, perfect location. Breakfast was good, room was comfortable, was only there from 6:30 pm one night and left the next morning after breakfast. Hotel clerk directed us to a nice restaurant in town, food was great, gave us exact directions.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS The Woodlands? Share your experiences!