Only negative I have on this property is that it is right next to I 45 so if you stay ask for a back side room. Although we did not have that it is a fantastic property for that area.
The hotel itself is inviting the minute you walk in. The General Manager is very helpful and accommodating. The breakfast we did not partake in as we left early to beat the traffic. Definitely in you are in this area and flying in fly into Main airport not Hobby. Our mistake. That way you avoid the deathly traffic through downtown Houston. It took us 2 hours in rush hour to get through it.
The room itself was beautiful and clean. Baths needed new calking but was clean anyway. No complaints about this hotel. It is all that the Best Westerns are known for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in The Woodlands, Texas, the Best Western The Woodlands offers a wooded, serene location just minutes away from world renowned golfing, fine dining and first class hospital care. The Woodlands is home to many global companies including Anadarko Petroleum, Chevron Phillips and Hewitt Associates. The Best Western The Woodlands offers genuine Texas hospitality with a smile. Customer service is our forte. Cool off in our sparkling pool, exercise in our fitness center, work in our business center or enjoy a hearty breakfast. We have it all. We look forward to taking excellent care of you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Best Western