“Fresh Tacos and Burritos” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 164 restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Experience the bold tastes and flavors usually found only in the Yucatan region of Mexico, Central and South America. Yucatan Taco Stand proudly features the freshest Latin fusion cuisine in a fast casual setting.We are famous for our award-winning Tacos, signature Nachos and world class Margaritas, as well our bold Latin-inspired dishes. Our made-from-scratch menu also includes such great culinary offerings as our hand made Banana Leaf Wrapped Tenderloin Tamales, Latin Caterpillar Roll, Paella De Venezuela, Vegetarian Mix-Mex Grill, Roasted Tequila Lime Chicken, Brazilian Shrimp Diablo, and much more. Our great location features both indoor and outdoor dining options where patrons can experience fast-casual elegance surrounded by lively music, a sleek décor, warm colors, beautiful lighting and palm trees.For the tequila lovers, Yucatan Taco Stand offers more than seventy five different premium 100% agave tequilas and award-winning made from scratch Margaritas. Our full bar also proudly serves a variety of premium artisan cocktails, imported Mexican & Latin beers and a fine wine list. We welcome you to come savor the Yucatan Taco Stand & Tequila Bar difference of fast casual elegance and award winning fare.
Spring, Texas, United States
“Fresh Tacos and Burritos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love this place, the atmosphere is great and the portions are huge! The nachos are especially large. I've had them mess up my order a few times however, but its no big deal because I love everything on the menu...

Visited September 2013

77% Recommend
spring tx
“best fish in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Chile rellenos, tacos,nachos, paella, and grilled fish is wonderful. The portions are so huge that sharing is a must. My husband and I enjoy the cold beer at Happy Hour, but the mango iced tea alone is worth the trip.
There is outdoor seating, however, it has been about 100 degrees and too hot for us. Many people chose the outdoor seating complete with padded sofas and cocktail tables.
Prices are medium range. I like to dine here at least 4 times each month.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Great Choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have eaten here for lunch and dinner. I have had a salad and notchos, beware the size of the notchos. Seating is in and out, the out is a large area and it is usually easy to find a spot after you order. Service is friendly and when I have been there very attentive. It is counter service and they have a separate bar with inside and outside access.

Visited July 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Great lunch spot!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We eat here for lunch 2 or 3 times a week!! It's a quick easy casual place to get a healthy lunch and enjoy your company on their great patio!! My go to favorite is the Carne de Puerco Burrito bowl with their "stupid" habenero sauce!! The shrimp burrito bowl with green sauce is also amazing!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
The Woodlands, Texas
“Great casual spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

As some don't understand (DLemon), this is a QSR style concept where you order at counter however receive well above average quality of food for a reasonable price. We have dined here since they opened and the concept is not difficult to understand. Want to order food? Order a the front register, order your initial drink (and I mean initial), get your number, and find a table. The expediters seem to always have a smile and are always accommodating to any requests and definitely understand English (DLemon). I have visited at all day parts excluding breakfast and unlike some late night establishments in the area they are always there to take late night orders as it seems some of the late night bars/restaurants shut down kitchen service at different times quite often.

Overall, great place to hang out and eat great fish tacos...best I have tried since Cabo Tex-Mex downtown on Travis which closed and has reopened under different ownership. Great atmosphere and awesome bartenders.

• Visited May 2013