“Very Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Memphis, Tn
“Very Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Everything was wonderful at the hotel expect the price. My family and I did get a discount, but I still think the price should have been lower per night. This hotel has some rooms that are suites and that are two room suites. We stayed in a two room suite. The two rooms were very clean and the restroom was too. No one who stayed in my room drinks coffee, but there was a coffee maker and sugar and cups for coffee. The restroom was fully stocked with soap, towels, shampoo, etc. We even ate breakfast the next morning at the hotel. The food was hot and it was a full breakfast. The breakfast was included in the price of the room. Overall we had a nice stay at this hotel, I just wish the price would have been lower per night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel as a corporate guest. It was terribly disappointing. I arrived to a stinky, stuffy room late in the evening and exhausted from travel. As I was settling in, I could clearly hear one neighbor's conversation and the other neighbor's TV program. I told myself to just be thankful that I had a bed to sleep in, and thought about how soothing a hot shower would be... That thought lasted until I tried to turn on the shower... it didn't work. I decided to take a bath, but quickly changed my mind because of hair in the tub. There was also hair on the toilet.
I phoned the front desk and asked for a new room, for the reasons above... the attendant said that she needed to send a man up to my room to make sure I knew how to use the shower. He couldn't turn it on either, and he was disgusted by the hair, so he reported back to her. She called back and said that she would send the security guard with my key to escort me to my new room...
Just after 11pm, I arrived in my new room... The shower sputtered out luke warm water, which I used, and I was finally able to get into bed. Between the AC shaking the window when it kicked off and on and the noise of the hotel, I tossed and turned until I finally gave up and went downstairs to wait for the breakfast... which was not out when they said it would be. Needless to say, I was pretty much useless at that day's meetings. Thankfully, I stayed in town the next night at an exceptional hotel and slept like a baby in soft sheets, with amazing pillows... and a hot shower with a head that sprayed! I think I will stay downtown and COMMUTE to the Woodlands next week...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Excellent Inn and Suites. Much better than The Woodlands North. Very quiet stay to be on I-45. Room 209 Fabulous on the south backside! A dream maker bed! Beautiful courtyard sitting area complete with tennis court and pool. Very secluded from I-45. Close grocery store and many varieties to eat out or order in. Many types of shopping close by, outlet mall approximately 10 miles North. Very convienent to the heart of The Woodlands!

Room Tip: Worth the upgrade to a suite because they have full size refridgerator with icemaker, sink, dishwash...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodlands South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodlands South

Address: 24868 I-45 North, The Woodlands, TX 77386
Location: United States > Texas > The Woodlands
#5 Business Hotel in The Woodlands
#7 Family Hotel in The Woodlands
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodlands South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodlands South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Woodlands South Hotel The Woodlands
La Quinta The Woodlands
The Woodlands La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodlands South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.