“Nice, clean, family hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Nice, clean, family hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stayed here 1 night with my 2 young boys. GREAT hotel! Front desk was exceptional. Hotel was very clean. Although I told my boys the indoor pool closed at 10PM it actually closed at 11PM which is great if you're not tired. There is a Wal-Mart in walking distance if you forget something. The hotel is several exits from the center of The Woodlands so it is not in the hub but not too far. I would definately stay here again - very pleased. Breakfast is also included.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We are in Houston visiting my wife's family and decided to stay at the Fairfield Inn. When we got here the front desk attendant said "I am sorry sir but we don't have your room type available" and I was immediately thinking "oh great.. here we go again" (lol) then he said "so we upgraded you to an executive suite!" Seeing that we are here for 3 nights I was very happy about this... We have a 3 year old so the suite is definitely being put to good use!

This hotel has security at night and is in a pretty nice part of town.. so no need to worry about your car getting broken into.. (That happened to me twice last year..) The only complaint I have had so far would be the fact that the indoor pool was freezing last night. The desk attendant said he would have it raised a few degrees before we return this evening tho. So that should take care of that!

I honestly think that I will be staying at some sort of Marriott hotel from now on.. when you pay money to stay somewhere it is nice for the people who work there to appreciate you.. and I definitely feel appreciated here!

Room Tip: The Executive Suites are very nice!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Lancaster, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn& Suites in the Woodlands for 4 nights while visiting relatives. Nice accommodations, the complimentary breakfast was fine, and the location is very convenient to expressway access. Our bathroom could have been a little cleaner. Since we are Marriott Rewards members, we used points for the room. I have no complaints for free accommodations.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Grapevine, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Great staff who had a room ready for me at the last minute - I had reservations just down the highway, didn't stay there due to the room doors were outside & that just makes me too nervous.

The staff at the front desk of The Fairfield understood when I got there and had a room ready and were so pleasant and accommodating.

Free internet - very fast. Free breakfast was good.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in The Woodlands for two weeks while on a business course. Staff were very friendly, knowledgeable about local eateries, points of interest, and able to answer any and all questions we had.
Several restaurants near by, (awesome southern barbeque) and conveniently located near shopping etc.
Rooms were clean, comfortable, and it's ALWAYS nice to return to freshly baked cookies daily.....
Thank you so much for making our stay in Texas so comfortable, and personal.
Special thanks to those staff that went "above and beyond" to accomodate our longer-term stay (you know who you are ;-)
Z

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
MMSutton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, December 13, 2011
It really makes our day to see comments like these. The staff here works hard to provide our entire guest's with service that will make them want to return time after time. I did share you comments with all the staff at our meetings last week and they knew right away who you were! Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to contact any of us if we can be of help and we look forward to seeing you back.
Springdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011 via mobile

Love the hotel good location, good breakfast, wish they had a happy hour.

• Stayed October 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

For the price, this is an exceptional hotel. Stayed here on business for three recent nights. Some may say the hotel seems a bit dated depending on what you're used to, but it is very clean and nice. The staff was really friendly and responsive, the hotel is quiet and clean, and my room was one of the most comfortable I've stayed in (I travel on business almost every week). Breakfast has long hours and a good range of choices for any diet, the workout facility is modest but good, and there's a pool. There are many amenities within a hundred yards (I ate, got a haircut, and bought supplies all in the same lot.) Just a caution to those without a car - taxi drivers had troubled finding the hotel and you need to give the taxi at least 15 minutes notice to pick you up. Besides that, I had a very relaxing stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
MMSutton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
Cleanliness & friendliness are two things we place high value on at our hotel. We take great pride in ensuring that every stay a guest has with us we are providing them with a clean room and service that makes them want to return. You are speaking the truth regarding the taxi's around The Woodlands area, great advice for future travelers! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your honest review of our hotel. We look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands? Share your experiences!