We are in Houston visiting my wife's family and decided to stay at the Fairfield Inn. When we got here the front desk attendant said "I am sorry sir but we don't have your room type available" and I was immediately thinking "oh great.. here we go again" (lol) then he said "so we upgraded you to an executive suite!" Seeing that we are here for 3 nights I was very happy about this... We have a 3 year old so the suite is definitely being put to good use!
This hotel has security at night and is in a pretty nice part of town.. so no need to worry about your car getting broken into.. (That happened to me twice last year..) The only complaint I have had so far would be the fact that the indoor pool was freezing last night. The desk attendant said he would have it raised a few degrees before we return this evening tho. So that should take care of that!
I honestly think that I will be staying at some sort of Marriott hotel from now on.. when you pay money to stay somewhere it is nice for the people who work there to appreciate you.. and I definitely feel appreciated here!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Houston The Woodlands
- Fairfield Inn The Woodlands
- Fairfield The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Fairfield Inn