“A clean, comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #14 of 17 hotels in The Woodlands
Baltimore, Maryland
“A clean, comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

For the price, this is an exceptional hotel. Stayed here on business for three recent nights. Some may say the hotel seems a bit dated depending on what you're used to, but it is very clean and nice. The staff was really friendly and responsive, the hotel is quiet and clean, and my room was one of the most comfortable I've stayed in (I travel on business almost every week). Breakfast has long hours and a good range of choices for any diet, the workout facility is modest but good, and there's a pool. There are many amenities within a hundred yards (I ate, got a haircut, and bought supplies all in the same lot.) Just a caution to those without a car - taxi drivers had troubled finding the hotel and you need to give the taxi at least 15 minutes notice to pick you up. Besides that, I had a very relaxing stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
MMSutton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, October 5, 2011
Cleanliness & friendliness are two things we place high value on at our hotel. We take great pride in ensuring that every stay a guest has with us we are providing them with a clean room and service that makes them want to return. You are speaking the truth regarding the taxi's around The Woodlands area, great advice for future travelers! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your honest review of our hotel. We look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
st petersburg,fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

here for grandsons wedding. wife and i with our 5 children and their spouses. could not ask for better accommodations or treatment from your staff.. what really prompted this commen, was the outstanding assist from dixie bell the desk clerk and sherry booshart the attendent in charge of your unforgetable breakfast. these girls went above and beyound their normal duties and deserve special recognition. please convey our gratitude to them. richard m finan lt/col (ret) usaf ps:looking forward to our next stay with you in the nashville area in nov

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
MMSutton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Sherry and Dixie say thanks!!! It is always a morale boost when they see their names specifically mentioned. Our staff works very hard at giving great service to everyone that is staying with us and I am happy that you experienced that first hand. Please thank your entire family for staying with us, and don't hesitate to stop in and say hello the next time you are in The Woodlands, TX.
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Sherry Bosshart went above and beyond the call of duty to assist our family during our stay. She took extra care of us at breakfast and assisted us devotedly. There were approximately 20 in our family party and she served us fabulously.

The Finan Family

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
I was very excited to share your comments with Sherry! She was so touched that by just doing her job, as she always does, made an impression on your family. Sherry is a great part of our staff and I am happy to know that when people stay with us they are impressed with the service they receive from her. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your comments.
Nacogdoches, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I am out over 100 nights a year. This is my favorite place to stay for several reasons. First it is easy in and easy out while remaining secluded. There are great places to eat and shop within walking and quick driving distance. But the number one reason I keep coming back is they have an excellent friendly and professional staff.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
MMSutton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, August 29, 2011
Our staff will always continue to do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us. Guests like you are always a delight to have stay with us. We appreciate your continued loyality to our hotel and look forward to seeing you back next time!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

I had to book a hotel for a baseball team coming to a tournament in Houston. When we found out we were playing most games in The Woodlands, I called the Residence Inn. They were full but directed me to the Fairfield Inn, which was the best luck we could have had. Melanie, the manager, took care of us like no one else has. She and her staff are the friendliest and most helpful we have had this season. The rooms are clean and fresh, the internet is fast, and when my flash drive would not work on the house computer, Melanie let me use one of their office computers to print my rosters. Breakfast is not expansive, but is very good, and they never ran out, which was great, considering they were feeding a team of 17 year old boys. Check in was fast and easy and check out was the same. When I got home, I realized that I had left my camera battery and charger in the wall in my room. I called on the 4th of July, and Melanie told me she had it on her desk and would Fed Ex it to me the next day. I cannot compliment this hotel enough. We will definitely use the Fairfield Inn the next time we come to Houston!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
MMSutton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
I am happy to see that our entire staff gave you service that makes you want to return and stay with us again. I know after personally meeting the entire team you have a great group that you travel with. We cannot wait to have you back soon!
Conyngham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

Some noise from highway. Within walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Pleasant staff. Nice indoor pool and exercise room. Good breakfast. Not busy.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
MMSutton, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, January 5, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay with us. I am happy that our hotel was able to offer you a stay that met all your needs. I will share your comments with the staff as they always enjoy hearing from our guests. We hope to see you staying back with us soon. Melanie Sutton, General Manager
Seabrook, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

I read a couple of the other reviews & thought I would share since we have always had a great experience here. We have gone 3 times in the past year just to get the kids out for a night. The Woodlands is beautiful! I picked this location because it was close to where we want to be in the area & it turned out great. Our rooms have always been extremely clean from top to bottom & never smell musty as stated in another review. (We have stayed in both a Queen/Queen & The King Suite on different occasions) The kids love the pool. The breakfast bar is just a regular breakfast bar, nothing fancy, nothing shabby. The staff is very pleasant & our favorite thing about the location is that it is QUIET. Most of the guests are on business travel so it is peaceful. We will be going again next week & if our stay is anything less than what I have stated here I will follow up.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands? Share your experiences!