“Wonderful staff, great facilities and location. Best value in the area by far.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands

2X Points Package
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Magnolia, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Staff was cheerful and helpful. The facility is clean and neat. I felt the location was easily accesible to everything in the area. I felt safe in and around the hotel. My kids loved it. The meals served were resturant quality. I would sugguest this site to business travelers and families alike.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
League City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

My daughter is having her wedding the weekend of July 4, 2011. I looked at several hotels in the woodlands area for accomodations. The one that stood out to me was Homewood Suites by Hilton in the Woodlands. They were the only one that impressed me, and for several reasons. The first was the professional manner in which I was received by the Director of Sales Lynda Graham. Most gracious and most knowledgeable about the property. She was willing to work with me on the nightly rate for our guests and gave me a tour of the property. The property itself is also a selling point. Not super impressive when you first observe the outside, but when you walk through the front door you instantly forget the modest outward appearance. Hilton has obviously spared no expense at renovating the lobby, eating area, as well as the rooms themselves. Really really nice.

The other plus for me is Chastity Hale, Sales and Catering Coordinator. Most professional and (Like Lynda) most knowledgeable. Always ready to assist.

Short story - My parents, who are in their late 70's, had forgotten to book by June 1st - which was our contract deadline for a reduced rate. i contacted Lynda and Chasity and explained the situation, and they were both so quick and gracious to extend the same price even though it was past the contract deadline.

My kind of folks to do business with, not to mention a super nice place to stay (and I haven't even stayed there yet). Might be a follow up review. Cannot check all the below boxes yet because we have not had our wedding and stayed at the hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

I had a great time at this hotel from the time on the phone trying to find it, all the way to my check out. The hotel is beautiful!!!!! Lovely wood floors, full hot breakfast, and even dinner. I wish I could of stayed longer, but I had to continue on with my business trip. Everyone that works there were so helpful. I called and they came running to my request. The only thing I would change is................NOTHING AT ALL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Room Tip: ask for a upgrade when you get there, if availble!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Altadena, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2011

I got terribly lost trying to find this Homewood Suites, so heads up GPS users and Google navigators, you will find yourself about 2 miles away staring at a deadend in a residential area. The hotel is located off the highway, so getting most places is pretty easy, once you figure out where it is. It is also located about an exit away from the huge Woodlands Mall area. Plenty of parking.

Now, once found, this is in a not so great location, but the hotel itself is fine and all you would expect. I checked in and was greeted by a friendly receptionist. Clean well laid out lobby.

My room was a two room layout. Nicely appointed. Stocked kitchen, and liked the flowers and tea caddy. The bedroom was separate, with really comfy pillows. Have I said how much I love Hilton beds? I LOVE these beds. I also appreciate that there was a thermostat in the bedroom so I could bring down the temperature at night (I do like to hibernate a bit).

The bathroom was HUGE. Step up bathtub, a separate shower, long room sink area. Honestly I have had hotel rooms that were smaller.

Breakfast was typical for Homewood Suites, and that is not a bad thing: fresh fruit, bagels, eggs, bacon/sausages, cereal, yoghurt, milk, juices, coffee. If I had any complaint, it would be that the coffee is on the weak side. I do wish Hiltons would embrace a more robust coffee. Some of us need our rocket fuel in the mornings. Please Hilton? Caffeinate us, we will appreciate it. I needed a Starbucks pick me up elsewhere.

I will say I do appreciate free wifi in the rooms, so thank you much!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

I spent 12 nights at this hotel while in Spring, TX on a business trip. I was extremely pleased with all aspects of the hotel. The location was perfect in relation to work, the complimentary meals presented were well made and satisfying, the rooms had excellent decor and visual comfort, the bed was awesome, and the massage therapist that was there on Tuesdays was the icing on the cake. I was working a night shift and I tend to never let the housekeeping staff in my room due to sleep needs. They respected my wishes and never bothered me once. And there is the nicest upscale shopping mall, just minutes down the road. If I return to Spring to work again, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

This was my first experience at a Homewood Suites, even though my family stays frequently at other Hilton Properties. I was very impressed with the amenities (real glasses in the room), two queen size beds in the double rooms, the size of the room, and the property overall.
I booked 10 rooms for a high school swim team and working with the reservation/group sales staff was very easy. They accommodated our requests for grouping/separating rooms; HBO restrictions; separate billing for parents - without blinking an eye – and everything was handled perfectly.
After this experience, I’ve recommended to my husband that he book Homewood Suites first if there is one available in the area he travels.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

I am a frequent traveler and have stayed in many different hotels of varied quality. Without exception the first things I notice is how I am treated by the staff and the cleanliness of the facility. Accross the board - from the management to the front desk staff cleaning personnel and maintenance - this particular hotel has impressed me. Everyone treats you with courtesy and kindness and continuously goes out of there way to accomodate any need you may have. The rooms, common areas and ammenities are always exceptionally clean. If you are planning a single night or an extended stay to this part of Texas, look no further and make your reservations with confidence!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands? Share your experiences!