“Continued Excellence” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
“Continued Excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I used to stay here a lot when this hotel was brand new, but it had gotten higher priced (as most area hotels) and I stayed in other parts of town for awhile. Back last night, and it still seemed just as new as when I stayed last over a year or more ago! You can tell it is a premium Springhill Suites due to the bar area, spray fountain, nicer exercise room, etc. than a lot of Springhill Suites. Exceptionally clean room. A lot of the newer Springhill Suites have red mold under the shower door that shows in the stark white bathroom, but NOT HERE! Super clean and little extra shower heads. Breakfast well stocked, exercise room clean and in good shape. Only issue was the far outside door lock didn't work well so had to take long walk to the front door. I would highly recommend and the staff made me feel very welcome.

Room Tip: West side rooms are quieter due to not being on the highway side, but it is well built and quiet ove...
Green Features: Standard environmental signs at this hotel but did not see recycle bins.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
JeanneinSales, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Hi ClemfanTX!

Welcome Back! We missed you! Thank you for your recent stay with us and your kind words about our "looks like new" hotel! Yes, our award winning housekeeping team work hard to keep SpringHill Suites The Woodlands like we did when we opened in 2011. I hope you and your family will visit us again soon!

Thank you for your continued business!
Jeanne In Sales, SpringHill Suites The Woodlands

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Hotel is very updated. Rooms are nice size and comfortable for families. We had 5 in our family and it afforded plenty of space. Two seperate bathroom spaces. One with the shower/tub and dressing area. Abother with toilet and sink. Helped when getting ready fro leaving the hotel. Staff very friendly and accomodating. Pool/hot tub area just perfect size for a gorup. Small water play area for younger kids kept them entertained.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
SpringHillSuite... H, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Hi Fiscde!

Thank you very much for your recent stay and kind words! Sounds like your family had lots of fun with us! I hope you and your family come back and visit for the Winter Wonderland in The Woodlands and the Children's Festival in November!

Happy Travels! Hope to see you again soon!
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Nice clean room with a good layout. It had a separate work area with a desk and an L shaped couch. A frosted glass wall separates this area from the bedroom. There was a fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker in little alcove with plates, plasticware, and glasses if you wanted to eat in the room. The bathroom is split into two separate rooms, which is a great idea. One side has a toilet, pedestal sink, and two mirrors, with a sliding door to close it off. The other room has a really large shower, and a sink with large area to get ready. My only complaint is that there was no bathtub.

The lobby has a small store with food and drinks, along with toiletries.

My husband and I used the workout room, they have treadmills with tv's attached and they supply the ear phones to plug in so you can hear the programs. There are also bikes and an elliptical, yoga mats, free weights and a bench. They also supply water and towels.

The staff was great, really helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good, and had lots of choices.

We will be back.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
JeanneinSales, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Hi There!

Thank you for staying with us and your great review of our hotel! Yours was the first review I have seen that describes our fitness room and equipment! I hope you will come back again and visit us frequently!

Happy Travels and Thank You for your business!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We went here for a Family wedding in the woodlands. It was very nice. The hotel staff was friendly the room was very clean and spacious for the size. The breakfast was delicious. The location was near alot. We would stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
JeanneinSales, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Hi Matthew!

We always love having weddings' family and friends with us! Thank you for your recent stay with us and your kind words! When are you coming back again? Plenty of weddings to visit each weekend!

Happy Travels and Thank You for your business!
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Enjoyed staying here. Front desk staff were helpful and friendly. The rooms were nice. Was a little surprised by the interesting layout. There's a clear wall that separates the living room and desk area from the beds. There is a sliding door to the toilet room. Then there's a a sliding door to the shower/bath room. Very modern and unique layout.....my husband thought it was strange...lol. You can hear everything going on in the hallways. I forgot my room number after going to the lobby....but I found it easily because I could hear my son laughing at the PBS show 'Daniel the Tiger' as I came close to our room. So beware....everything can be heard in your room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
JeanneinSales, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Hi 137franc,

We appreciate your comments about our hotel and hope you and your family get to visit us again soon! This is the best hotel for hearing laughter from our guests, whether eating breakfast with their families or enjoying the pools and public areas around the hotel.

Thank you for staying with us! I hope you come back again soon!

Richardson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Hotel was great, plenty of space. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice, workout area great! Enjoyed outside pool and free huge breakfast. We come here every year for swim team and love it!

Room Tip: nice place to stay
Green Features: Very modern and clean. Like to support hotels with environmentally-friendly practices. The Woodlands is a nice, clean place to visit. My son says the air smells good. Easy access to I45 and lots of shops and restaurants.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hi Johnny H!

We enjoyed having you and the swim teams with us recently! Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel and our "Fresh Woodlands Air"! I hope your family did well with the swim meet. Hope ya'll come back and see us for the next swim meet at Conroe ISD Natatorium.

Thank you for your continued business!

Lafayette, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Chose this hotel based on ratings. It is the top ranked hotel in this Houston suburb. Arriving, it is the run of the mill 3 star hotel. The front desk staff got us check in. The rooms are odd. The bathrooms are odd. I really don't know how else to describe them. Not all rooms have tubs so if you have a little one make sure to request it. These rooms are called suites, but are just a standard hotel room with a half wall divider separating the bed from the sofa. Certainly not the type of suite I have stayed in. The bathrooms are tiny. We got in late and the first thing I did was shower. When I got out, I stepped into a flooded bathroom. We had to run down for extra towels to clean the mess. Got in bed to try to rest. This is where the hotel looses stars. The beds are the most uncomfortable hotel beds I have ever stayed in. I was awakened every 15 minutes by the loudest air conditioner I have ever heard. I contemplated checking out in the middle of the night. I didn't sleep a wink. Every time it would kick on or off it would wake me. Miserable night to say the least.

Stayed August 2014
JeanneinSales, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Hi Stacy C,

We appreciate you sharing your comments regarding your stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us as it gives us opportunities to continually grow to meet your needs. Currently, we are making adjustments to our showers and air conditioners. Please accept our apologies for this issue.

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact me at your convenience.

Donna

Been to SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands? Share your experiences!