Nice hotel. Workout room is a bit small, but has a few treadmills and dumbbells. Nice pool and spa (outdoor).
Request a room away from the freeway side...it can get a bit noisy from all the cars.
David, the bartender is great. He will remember you and mixes up some good drinks.
I would not recommend for families with small kids...a little too small for the tikes
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Houston The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- Springhill Suites Houston The Woodlands Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest hotel in The Woodlands, Texas! SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, with easy access from Dallas and Houston IAH Airports and all points in Texas! Close to great concerts and summer family fun and festivals at The Woodlands Waterway Square! Host hotel for Texas Rush Soccer and a team favorite for Swimming, basketball, baseball, soccer, Lacrosse, gymnastics and many more.Our spacious suites provide separate living and sleeping areas, with microwaves, mini-fridges, pull out sofas in each guest suite. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet every morning, with free high speed internet access, state-of-the-art fitness area and business centers. Enjoy the lively bar for great adult relaxation, and inspiring conversation areas. Mingle by the open-air fire pit before going out to dinner, or watching the games with friends on several flat screen TVs in the lobby. SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands is the perfect place for families and friends to relax after a long trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.