“Getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A 36-hole course surrounded by dense forest.
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
10 attraction reviews
“Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great golfing and the resort has nice rooms with great pool, especially if you have children. Close to Market St, movies and Pavilion. Fun for a conference or just a quick getaway

Visited July 2013

Concord, New Hampshire
15 attraction reviews
“Lovely facility”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The rooms were great. The surroundings were beautiful. The staff at every turn was efficient and friendly. A couple request were quickly taken care of. We attended a weeding there which came off flawlessly.

Visited March 2013
“High priced Red Roof Inn”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I spent two nights at The Woodlands Resort. First of all, the property needs to be updated. I stayed at The Fir. There was s double need. For over $150 per night, I would at least expect a microwave and mini fridge but I didn't get that. What I did get was a room that was old and not so clean. The air conditioning would come on and scare the living breath out of me because it was so loud. The bathroom was tight. The tiles above the tub were coming down. I was so afraid because I thought an animal could come in. I kept the bathroom door closed. I refused to sit on the toilet. My second night there, I pulled the covers back to get in the bed and there were bugs in the bed! I called the front desk and was told that it was getting warm and the bugs were coming in from outside. If that was the case, why were they only in the bed? They moved me to another room near check in. It was a handicap room. It was much nicer HOWEVER, I turned the water on in the bathroom and before I knew it, water was all over the floor! I looked to see where it was coming from. It was leaking from under the sink! I checked out the next morning and went to a cheaper hotel that was MUCH CLEANER and felt so much safer.

I called the next day to speak with management about my experience. I was told that she was on her way to the phone but was put on hold and of course she never came.

The only thing that this hotel has going for it is a golf course and meeting rooms. Other than that, NOTHING! I've gotten a lot more from Marriott's in the area and other hotels. This by far was the worst hotel I've visited in years!

Union, New Jersey
66 attraction reviews
“Good place for a business trip stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was here for a business trip during the second week of September 2012. The hotel accommodations are good. I stayed in a single room. The queen size bed was very comfortable. The hotel restaurant was very good and always had plenty of choices. It was a buffet style restaurant. My only complaint would be that I did not like the deserts. But I wouldn't let that discourage me from returning again.

Visited September 2012
Bucks
3 attraction reviews
“Not quite there”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Reception was fine and the other public rooms. The Guest House, nearest the main door felt tired. The room thermostat was out of the ark but there had been some room improvements since 74. Breakfast was comprehensive and enjoyable. Most days the number of company allocated tables outnumbered the rest 5 to 1. There are a host of meeting rooms. It's pretty spread-out so it's almost a drive to the first tee and the pro shop.

Visited September 2012