“Great Pork Chop and vegetarian need also met” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
1201 Lake Woodlands Drive Suite 305, The Woodlands Mall, The Woodlands, TX 77380
+1 281-362-0103
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 193 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I45 North Fwy
Transit: Water Taxi or Trolly
Description: Fleming's The Woodlands, TX is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Woodlands Mall next to Market Street, near Conroe, Spring, and Shenandoah.
Houston, Texas
“Great Pork Chop and vegetarian need also met”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

6/13/2013 My husband and I decided to celebrate our wedding anniversary all week and decided to try this location since I took my mother to the San Antonio location for Mother's Day. We passed it up because it is located in the parking lot of The Woodlands mall across from Dillards and the Loft. There is valet parking available but we were early and decided to self park. The greeters were very nice and wished us a Happy Anniversary. My husband ordered the fried calamari for an appetizer and said it was the best he had. The portion size was large enough to be an entree laid with some type of sauce banana and red peppers. The complimentary bread was not bad but I prefer the onion bread loaf from Morton's Steakhouse.
i learned that the onion soup is made with beef broth and altered my choice to the Fleming's signature potatoes and green beans that did not disappoint. My husband raved about the huge pork chop and stated it was very good, not dry and the onions they were cooked in were awesome.
We noticed it was a bit loud(I guess I am just old school when it comes to fine dining).
We were given complimentary truffles for our anniversary but I prefer Morton's complimentary dessert option and memory photo. But it was very nice to experience.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

“Good steak and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant. Hired a private dining room for a retirement party which was excellent. Had the fillet mignion with a loaded potato and onion rings ( or a fillet steak and jack as we say back home) which was good and cooked as requested. Would go back again but only downside was I thought they could make better use of the outside area for cocktails.

Visited June 2013
sydney
“Not what i expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Myself and two others went to this restaurant and i was very surprized. I have been to the Cheese cake Factory, the chinese restaurant and then Flemings. The meals where nothing under 35.00 for a meal.. which wasn't a huge deal.... But i wanted a smaller portion... so i went with shripm skewer and baked potato. The small portion was FOUR shrimp on a plate for 18.50 + baked potato for 9.50. and the server Daniel was alot to be desired. Another member at the table ordered a steak and had to ask for a steak knife... Along with asking for clean fork and knife as they were dirty. Not at all what i expected for this type of upscale restaurant.

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Houston, Texas
“Nice food, but not really worth the price paid”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The food was fine. Steaks were OK, but the pork chop was quite excellent. Wine list is very extensive. Maybe that's why the prices are so high as they try to keep so much wine in stock. On the other hand, the wine wasn't cheap either. I'd estimate 3-4X retail. The service was very good and I did like having the wine list and dessert menu on an interactive pad so I could read details for myself. Crowded on a Saturday night and a bit loud for a great dining experience.

• 2 of 5 stars
Huntsville, Texas
“First Rate !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I took my daughter and her boy friend to celebrate my wife's graduation to Fleming's. It was a very busy night in The Woodlands. We had a reservation and were seated within a reasonable amount of time. The cocktail and wine selection and service were outstanidng. Everyone had steak, except me, and I had the pork chops, which were incredible. The sides were served "family style" and were excellen. The staff congratulated my wife on receiving her doctoral degree and presented here with an elegantly box of four chocolates.