This hotel was very expensive for a courtyard and for the location so I arrived expecting it to be worth it. It wasn't.
My coworker chose this hotel. So I gave it a shot even though I sensed better values were nearby.
The rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean, which is good.
But that's where the good ends.
We asked for a late checkout. Even though we spent more than $500 for a hotel just off the interstate (for two rooms), nope, no late checkout.
Since we paid full fare I asked for breakfast vouchers. Nope. (Other courtyards do this sometimes).
Rather than take one from my room, I asked if I could have an extra do not disturb sign. While she looked for one, we left without one.
For as much as we paid, I expected more. Oh well. Next time I will stay at another nearby hotel that is just as nice, half the price and includes free breakfast. The courtyard was not bad, but for the price there are better options nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Houston The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- Courtyard Houston The Woodlands Hotel
- Courtyard The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Marriott
- The Woodlands Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes north of Houston, our Courtyard by Marriott Houston The Woodlands is nestled in the heavily wooded community know as the Woodlands. We are located between Memorial Herman Hospital and the Woodlands Mall, just moments away from four of Texas' top rated golf courses. Start your morning with breakfast from The Bistro restaurant. When you need to unwind at the end of the day, take advantage of our heated indoor pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Houston The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.