“Drury Inn and Staff were the best” 5 of 5 stars

Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   28099 Interstate 45 N, The Woodlands, TX 77380   |
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Drury Inn and Staff were the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

We just returned from a six night stay at the Drury Inn and Suites Woodlands and I can not begin to say how happy we were with this choice! I booked these rooms several months ago for our son's wedding weekend. Right from the beginning my reservation was handled with professionalism and care. Amy Hazen from the corporate office was quick to respond to an extension of date from the original reservation and took care to accomodate our guests varied lengths of stays. Our extended family booked seven rooms with stays ranging from 3-6 nights. The ages of our guests ranged from our great niece at 19 months old to my husbnad's mother at 79 yeatrs of age. It was VERY IMPORTANT to me that these people have an enjoyable stay, as many $$$ were being spent by all to come from Michigan to Houston for the wedding.

This was our first stay at a Drury Inn, but will not be my last! The breakfast was great, the happy hour was perfect for all, the rooms were immaculate (I'm pretty picky!!-yes I did visit this hotel and check out the rooms before the wedding), and the staff was very helpful. As the host family I wanted to place welcome bags in each room. I had incoming guests for three different days. Megan, the front desk manager, allowed me to place the bags in the rooms along with additional purchased water for the frigs. Oh, yes!! Each room has a microwave and frig which made it great for storing and reheating leftovers from our meals at local restaurants.

I have heard nothing but good from all that stayed at Drury Inn. It was a huge success and added to the great memories we all have from our son's wedding!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2009

We were here for business & pleasure and the Drury Inn was very clean, quiet, and has fabulous service. For the price of your room, you also get a fantastic breakfast and drinks and snacks everyday. Can't be that at the Marriott!! So close to all the amenities. Great spot. Will come back again!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
FLorida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2009

We have stayed many places in our travels, but I do believe this was absolutely the best. Starting from the time we made reservations. All our requests were honored. The front desk staff were so friendly and showed so much hospitatility. The rooms were great. Perfect for our family. My kids loved the pool and jacuzzi. We all loved the food from the popcorn and soda in the afternoon to the snacks in the evening which held us over until the rehearsal dinner at 9pm and the breakfast is to die for, it was so good. All the staff were great. The place is clean and has so many places for our family and extended family to sit and enjoy each other's company. It was central to all the places we needed to go concerning our neices wedding. I highly recommend. I would love to see them upgrade from 2 full beds to 2 queens. But other than that, FANTASTIC!!!

• Liked — The Food and the comfort of the room
  • Disliked — I liked everything
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
New Orleans
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2008

A group of us planned a trip to The Woodlands, TX for a concert, so from the moment I starting looking for rooms, I looked for a Drury Inn. This one was very close to the venue and the property had secure parking. The room, a king suite, was huge and clean. We didn't get to enjoy the afternoon free beverages or the breakfast, but my friends who also booked there enjoyed it all. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Liked — Cleanliess, size of room
  • Disliked — Nothing comes to mind
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Gulf Coast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2008

The Front desk on check in Saturday June 21 2008 he was very efficient and kind to everyone even though several people were in line to be checked in, he quickly got everyone through, while remembering to explain all the hotel amenities and extras. The lady in front of me was actually being rather cranky for no apparent reason and he was so kind to her he had her smiling by key time.

The Hotel is perfect for a mid range hotel, the price for a suite was 135.00 and that includes all taxes.

The decor was out dated, but the bed was surprisingly comfortable. The place was clean and stocked, and apparently the little happy hour was quite a hit because it was packed, but the server was very efficient and friendly.

Didn't visit the breakfast area, but it is nice to be able to have the option. If you add in all the extras you are getting a steal! Free drinks at cocktail hour plus snacks. Free sodas juce and coffee....

• Liked — Service
  • Disliked — kind of dated
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Lufkin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2008

The hotel was very secure and had interior hallways. It was very nicely decorated and the beds were nice. every room had a microwave and refridge, iron and ironing board, blow dryer, coffee pot, and TV. it also had a computer desk with chair a recliner and a great ac unit. The wireless worked and so did the cable hook up. They had one hour of free long-distance calling per night and free cocktails between certain hours in the evening. they have heated indoor and outdoor pool and a jacuzzi. The bathroom was a really good size. Everything was very clean. The Breakfast was amazing they had hot biscuits and gravy sausage and scrambled eggs, french toast, cereal, yogurt, donuts, and more it was great. We will go back if we get the chance.

• Liked — The secure interior hallways.
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2008

Really great stay. They were very accommodating and nice to my family and my pet. The front desk even gave my dog a treat. Free drinks in the lobby (three alcoholic per guest - no charge), free hot breakfast (waffles, fruit, yogurt, sausage, biscuits, gravy, eggs), free internet access. We didn't have time to use the indoor/outdoor pool, and although it looked a little small, it seemed very nice. The room was clean and well stocked. The bathroom was clean and the shower was large...good water pressure. The location is nice, close to shops and food. We were even able to walk to the Cynthia Woods Pavilion for a concert. Overall we were EXTREMELY pleased with our stay and will recommend the place to our friends and family. I'll absolutely make another reservation at this place!

• Liked — all the extras! & pet friendly!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands? Share your experiences!