We just returned from a six night stay at the Drury Inn and Suites Woodlands and I can not begin to say how happy we were with this choice! I booked these rooms several months ago for our son's wedding weekend. Right from the beginning my reservation was handled with professionalism and care. Amy Hazen from the corporate office was quick to respond to an extension of date from the original reservation and took care to accomodate our guests varied lengths of stays. Our extended family booked seven rooms with stays ranging from 3-6 nights. The ages of our guests ranged from our great niece at 19 months old to my husbnad's mother at 79 yeatrs of age. It was VERY IMPORTANT to me that these people have an enjoyable stay, as many $$$ were being spent by all to come from Michigan to Houston for the wedding.
This was our first stay at a Drury Inn, but will not be my last! The breakfast was great, the happy hour was perfect for all, the rooms were immaculate (I'm pretty picky!!-yes I did visit this hotel and check out the rooms before the wedding), and the staff was very helpful. As the host family I wanted to place welcome bags in each room. I had incoming guests for three different days. Megan, the front desk manager, allowed me to place the bags in the rooms along with additional purchased water for the frigs. Oh, yes!! Each room has a microwave and frig which made it great for storing and reheating leftovers from our meals at local restaurants.
I have heard nothing but good from all that stayed at Drury Inn. It was a huge success and added to the great memories we all have from our son's wedding!!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Houston The Woodlands
- Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands Hotel
- Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- Drury Inn Houston Woodlands
- Drury The Woodlands
- Drury Inn The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. With easy access to I-45, the Drury Inn & Suites is located in an area named one of the “Coolest Suburbs Worth a Visit”. Spend a few days enjoying all that The Woodlands has to offer or make the short trip to downtown Houston to experience the biggest city in Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.