“Close to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
HHonors Weekend 2X Points
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Downsville, Louisiana
“Close to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed here the night of the Backstreet Boys concert at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Although check-in wasn't until 3:00, they let us check-in when we arrived at 2:00 since our room was ready. The girl at the front desk was super nice. She asked if we were attending the concert. I told her we were. She gave me a map with directions to get to the pavilion, as well as a map of restaurants and shops within 2 miles of the hotel. This was great! She showed me 2 different ways to get to the concert. It was only a few miles away from the pavilion. We ended up using the back way so that we wouldn't have to get on the interstate. We were only staying one night, but we needed extra towels since we took showers before the concert and the next morning. They were happy to accommodate us. Check out was easy. They slipped the invoice under our door; we left the key cards in the room and left. The doors open to the outside like a motel, but this did not bother our group. People have said the interstate was loud, but they provide earplugs if sound bothers you. I was excited to find them, since I wear earplugs normally and forgot them! If I come back for another concert, I will definitely be staying at this hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

very nice staff nicely furnished/maintained rooms - the room was very quiet even with near max occupied The breakfast options provided were good and well prepared/tasty I will be coming back again and staying at this hotel on future business trips to the Woodlands

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was pleasently surprised to find that the staff at the Woodlands Hampton Inn (Motel design) still maintained the professionalism that I normally recieved at the Hampton Inns designed as enclosed Hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Everything was clean and quiet. Very affordable, The staff was friendly and prompt and allowed us to check in early. They had the best complimentary breakfast I've seen. There was no fridge in our room, but I know some of them do, so I'd ask for one next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Trophy Club, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

For the price, you can't beat it. I look at other properties in the Hilton family in the Woodlands. This is the better value by far. Clean, safe and affordable. The so call "hot breakfast" was underwhelming to say the least.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Victoria, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Nice and comfy rooms. excellent guest service. excellent breakfast. fast internet. The place looks old from outside but inside everything is up to date and in excellent condition. Right by the I-45 interstate, but no noise in room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Sun Lakes, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

They are very nice here. The rooms are up to date and the bathrooms are extra clean. The BK is well run and always very clean. Easy to get into and out of on to I45. I will always return here when I am in the Woodlands area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands? Share your experiences!