“LaQuinta - older hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Sugar Land, United States
“LaQuinta - older hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel has friendly staff and is very clean. It's an older hotel for this chain, so the amenities are limited. I always stay at LaQuintas when I travel for leisure if there's one in the location I'm traveling to. This location is close to everything I needed, with easy access to the freeway.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sulphur Springs, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I cant remember when I've state in any hotel regardless of the room that did not have a microwave or refrigerator. When I questioned the staff the response was, " you have to pay extra for that". In a King Suite? Unbelievable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Woodlands, TX, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Better stay at super 8 or motel 6 for a better price...This hotel is no better than those. Location was what I needed next to woodlands, tx but its not worth it. If you are going to stay in Woodlands, TX my word will be to make bookings atleast 14-21 days in advance for a better value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Crockett, TX, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

With our discount, this hotel was considerably less expensive than others in the area. It's a bit dated, but clean and comfortable. Standard La Quinta breakfast. Our GPS got us there, but it directed us to go a round about way.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Flower Mound, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The hotel is old and dirty. The rooms smelled like wet dog. The linens smelled like they had not been changed or wash...including the towels. The maids were in each room for maybe five minutes. I would not stay here again. I was wore socks in the shower and opted to not work out so I could use those clothes for towels....I grab a blanket from my car to sleep on so i wouldn't sleep on the bed. I didn't have the breakfast because I was afraid to eat anything made there if I was so disgusted with the room. Staff was friendly. But I did not like how I had to go to the lobby to get my receipt, typically they slide it in your room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Hi Angela, thanks for taking a moment to provide feedback on your recent stay at our La Quinta Inn Houston - The Woodlands North. We're sorry about the issues you experienced while staying with us, and we're concerned too about what you've written. We take cleanliness seriously, and it's clear we've got some training opportunities with our team here to address. We appreciate all you've written about our hotel, and know that it's comments such as yours that allow us to improve our operation. We look forward to once again seeing you as a guest of La Quinta Inns & Suites.
Portugal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Nice room. For the price we pay room is very nice. Very clean, wifi very good, and breakfast very good too. The staff of the hotel is very attentive and nice. I'm from Portugal, was the first time I been here in the woodlands, and I loved the area of this hotel, is very calm and beautiful. Also safe and close a nice park and supermarkets and malls.
I just thing a refrigerator will be a plus at the rooms.
I would stay again at this hotel if I came back again visit woodlands texas.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Spring, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful time. We requested a specific room and they made it available to us. The room was very nice just like the previous visit we had here. They even remembered my name and treated us very well. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North

Address: 28673 I-45 North, The Woodlands, TX 77381
Location: United States > Texas > The Woodlands
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Houston Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
La Quinta The Woodlands
The Woodlands La Quinta
La Quinta Houston Woodlands

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.