“A pleasant stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Glendale, Ohio
“A pleasant stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Being a female, who travels alone I have to say I shy away from the hotels with the doors leading to the outside. I just don't feel as safe. When I arrived, in my head I was immediately planning to change hotels after the first night. But I was placed on the 3rd floor, the area was quite and I had no issues with feeling unsafe. My stay was pleasant, the room was clean and comfortable. There was noise from the air conditioner which was annoying but easily drowned out with the white noise app on my phone (I did not report it to the office). I had noticed a note from the management in the lobby when I checked in that they wanted to be notified of any concerns and would work to resolve them, which I appreciated.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is an older property needing some cosmetic work. The operative word is cosmetic. Everything here works and works well. The rooms and public areas are clean. The water pressure is better than most hotels and the hot water is HOT.
The staff here is absolutely outstanding. They go out of their way to help. My wife was walking down a hall today and the head of housekeeping stopped and asked if we needed anything done to our room. We like the fact that there is little turnover. We stayed here a year or so ago and most of the staff are still here. One housekeeper is now working the front desk.
We use La Quintas a lot because we travel with a dog. We like them all and this one stands out.

Room Tip: This property is very close to I-45 and the noise level outside is high. These rooms are so well sou...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Katy, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went to maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson concert . Stay at his hotel, very clean room. Pet friendly
Had area for pets. Attendant at front desk very helpful. Even offered a plastic tarp for concert
They also had a shuttle for a cost, to take you to woodlands pavilion and back after concert.
We did not use this service.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a great place to stay. It is very quiet and the site is lined with lovely tall trees.The location is very convenient right off I-45 in the Woodlands.I have stayed here several times over the past 10 years and have always found the rooms clean and fresh and the staff professional and friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Great stay at a good rate. We love the area. The room is nice with very comfortable beds.We will stay here
again when in the Houston area. It is so convenient for places to eat and shop. We have a very clean room in a
quiet area of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This La Quinta Inn is perfect if your going to a concert at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The manager at this location is great. Pet friendly. Clean rooms and great location. It was an awesome place. Thanks again, La Quinta.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Moore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

La Quinta should be ashamed to have their name on this motel. The outdoor areas and elevator were dirty. The room was clean. Don't pay too much for this motel, it's not worth it. I would think being in The Woodlands it would have been a lot nicer.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North

Address: 28673 I-45 North, The Woodlands, TX 77381
Location: United States > Texas > The Woodlands
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Houston Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
La Quinta The Woodlands
The Woodlands La Quinta
La Quinta Houston Woodlands

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.