My husband and I stayed here with our two kids (5 and 1) for a couple of weeks prior to moving overseas. We stayed in a two bedroom suite. The suite is rather small, but served us fine during our visit. I believe they have recently remodeled, so the suite was furnished nicely. The kitchenette is tiny and isn't equipped to any major cooking (no measuring cups, few cooking utensils), so don't plan on doing much cooking while you are there. Beds were comfortable, and there were TVs in the living room and both bedrooms.
The breakfast downstairs was good with a nice selection of items, and the happy hour in the evenings was nice as well, with snacks, beer and wine available. The pool is inside, which we weren't expecting, but it was fine for entertaining the kids.
Two items to note for those staying longer than a few days: the hotel will do your grocery shopping for you and place your items in your hotel room. All you have to do is give them a list prior to 9am and they will shop that day. We used this service and found it very handy. Regarding the laundry facilities, there are two washers and two dryers available for the entire hotel. As you can imagine, they are in high demand and so doing your laundry here can be a real chore. The dryers don't dry well either. I would recommend using a drop off laundry service instead.
Overall, it was a good hotel, although a bit cramped for the four of us. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Woodlands Residence Inn Lake Front the premier extended-stay hotel in The Woodlands. We are conveniently located within minutes of the esteemed Market Street and Woodlands Mall adjacent to a multitude of restaurants and night-time entertainment. Each guest receives unparalleled service and upgraded amenities including a complimentary extended hot breakfast buffet daily, evening manager’s social Mon-Thurs, free high speed WiFi and Mon–Fri grocery shopping. With a new look and added amenities each of our rooms is equipped with a kitchen including full size refrigerators, stove top, microwave, sink, dishwasher and all the items you will need to feel at home. Our king size beds, large well-lit work desks and over-sized couches provide the perfect space for working and relaxing. With a state-of-the-art outdoor experience and sports court, indoor pool and whirlpool, fully equipped fitness center, you can maintain your health and wellness around your work schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Lake Front Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands i Hotel The Woodlands
- Residence Inn The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Residence Inn