You added Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Lake Front Circle to your Saves list
Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Lake Front Circle
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1040 Lake Front Circle, The Woodlands, TX 77380 (Formerly Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands I)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in The Woodlands
Chicago
“It's ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Just stayed here for 3 nights on business. I came during the last day of renovations and had a good time. Breakfast and dinner we ok but helpful if you don't know the area or don't want to go out. The room was clean and comfy and the staff was quite helpful. It's an average Residence Inn and seemed safe and quiet. There's a gas grill if you want to cook out and everything you need to prepare your own meals.

Stay out of the hot tub it was green so I didn't dare venture in. Overall, fine for business or traveling with kids. I really can't complain (too much).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

This was our first stay at a Marriott Residence Inn and our stay was most enjoyable. We had a studio room on the ground floor which had just been renovated and was quite nice. We enjoyed having the nice kitchen appliances. The breakfast buffet was super with a great selection of food items. The only short coming was the individual room air conditioning system was a bit noisy. We would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
dallas, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

My family stayed in a lovely newly renovated two bedroom suite with a separate living room and kitchen. It was comfortable and the rooms are quite large. A family member stayed in a King Suite and it was really nice as well. Nice breakfast, quiet location and very helpful staff. It was one of two hotels I found in the area that allow dogs. I highly recommend this hotel if you can book a remodeled room.

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room
Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Brussels, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

In this hotel you get a suite with a living room with a kitchenette (stove, fridge, microwave), a bedroom and a bathroom. The hotel shows its age a little, but overall it was clean and in good repair. The bed was comfortable, and there's plenty of space in the rooms. Breakfast is included, and some nights there's a 'happy hour' with free drinks and snacks. Staff were always pleasant and helpful. My room was a little noisy as I think there was a big airco unit just outside. Overall not a bad place.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

I firmly believe you get what you pay for, and this residence inn was no dump. It was nice. Clean (though we did have to ask for housekeeping a few times). The "crib" was a dumpy pack n play rather than a crib, the indoor pool was a little too cold, but all in all the suite was nice, the bed was comfy and the breakfast was VERY GOOD!
To sleep 4 kids and 2 adults (one kid was a baby) i'd say we didn't do too bad!
location was awesome! just a short drive or walk to the Woodlands Mall!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Austin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I found this hotel on the Internet, Marriott Rewards area. We wanted to stay within walking distance of the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion for a concert. While the property seemed clean and quiet -- my big complaint is that we used the whirlpool (the second reason why I chose this property). When my boyfriend got in the whirlpool with a royal blue swimsuit, he came out with a light gray swimsuit. After several days, my royal blue swimsuit is now periwinkle colored with white spots. My silver jewelry was destroyed that belonged to my deceased sister. My hair was fried and the chemical caused it to stick together and I had to yank out a lot of my hair, the skin on my hands peeled off 2 days later. They gave me a whopping $50 off of my bill. We called the Montgomery County Health Dept. By the time they went out there, the chemical situation in the whirlpool was corrected. (I just found out today - 8/11/11 - that they went to the wrong property at first so this property ample time to correct their chemical levels.) Oh, and BTW, the maintenance person (if Harry really does exist) never responded to the fron't desk's pages or calls. I am a conference planner and I will tell everyone I know NOT TO STAY AT THIS PROPERTY. I own a pool. My pool service provider told me that that had to have been MASSIVE amounts of chemicals put in the water to do what it did to us. Also, the jets in the whirlpool did not work well nor was it hot water. Lukewarm at best.

Update: Unfortunately, I had posted this previously on the wrong hotel, but now am posting this on the CORRECT property. I wrote them again last week because I still am very unhappy about what transpired there with them saying they hadn't done anything wrong and the chemicals in the pool and whirlpool are checked daily. Well, HARRY must be following the wrong chart to get the chemicals so incredibly toxic to bleach clothes, ruin jewelry and have the skin peel off of your body. Thanks Tink for not taking our complaints seriously. This is what you get.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Bridgeport, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

My family stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. The hotel was very nice and staff friendly and helpful, but the pull out sofa my daughter slept on was awful. The mattress was in very poor condition and wore out. The desk clerk brought us roll-away bed that was just alittle better. Other than that this was a great stay. They also had a very nice breakfast.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Lake Front Circle? Share your experiences!