“Best grazing place in town” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Uni Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 165 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, European
Good for: Romantic, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Robbins
Transit: The Woodlands offers a trolley service for people who want to travel from place to place without walking. It runs to every major point in the Woodlands area from Market Street, to The Woodlands Mall, to The Waterway, and more.
The Woodlands, Tx
“Best grazing place in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We loved being to keep the menu and sample our way through the meal. Start with salad and maybe some dumplings...hey, we still have room for a sushi roll, and those desserts look nice. Great evening.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had great food and great service at a resonable price. The sushi came in good portions and didn't take too long. It's also in a great location, right by the mall.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Nice Place... Sushi is good... Good grab before or after a movie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This place is pretty good for niceness - nice atmosphere, nice food, not spectacular, but nice. Can't complain too much. The size of the sushi pieces are slightly smaller than some of the local sushi joints, but the quality has not let us down.

We catch a bite here before or after movies or meetings in Market Street. It is convenient.

We see some people grabbing a table out on the sidewalk and enjoying wine and such. Looks like an idea, but we haven't tried that... Maybe we should test this!

Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Perfect Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Uni Sushi is a lot more than a sushi bar. In my view it is a great example of Asian-Japanese fusion cuisine prepared for a western audience. Wonderful selection for those that love Asian cuisine but also for those that are less keen on it. Back to the sushi/sushimi is extraordinary. A $20 combo is the best - freshest, most flavorful I have ever had. Great food, great service, wonderful little restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spring, Texas
“NO RESPECT FOR THE CUSTOMERS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I am a frequent customer of Uni Sushi, and today I had a very bad experience with a lady who never told me her name, and said she was the manager, and was very rude to me and my guests. Today Sunday may 26 , I asked for a table for 10 people at 3:45 pm, and a lady in the front, the hostess with blond hair told me very nicely that it was ok, and suddenly another colour lady appear saying she was the manager (apparently her name is Ray Hill), with very bad and rude manners told me that there was no space available, even when the other nice lady had said the opposite, and she also said that I need to right my name so she can call me when there was a table, when I asked why she did not give me the table, she said that she was waiting for another 10 people party, so I needed to wait or go to another place, all this with the worst tones, manners and no education at all, she even interrupted me and did not let me speak. She insisted that I should go to another place. The other party never showed up. None of the employees told me her name, I am sure they are scared of her.
At the end, I stayed because I really like the food, but you should not have that person in your team. All the waiters, are very good in their job, but this lady has absolutely no respect for the customers.

Visited May 2013