“Our Home Away from Home Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 79 Restaurants in Texas City
Cuisines: Mexican
Texas City, Texas
“Our Home Away from Home Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I jokingly say Taqueria Vallarta is my kitchen because we eat so many meals there. It is by far our favorite Mexican food restaurant in Galveston County. The food is great Tex-Mex, great prices and friendly service for lunch or dinner. Also you will find us and a few of our friends there every Saturday morning for breakfast. We go out once a week for breakfast, and the Taqueria is our choice. See you there. :)

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

houston
“Brought back memories!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went there to eat lunch didn't think much of the inside ( typical Mexican restaurant.) Wow, the food was way above average. I got the fajita stuffed burrito. The best mexican food i have had since i can remember. The first bite of the beans, just like my grandmas. I loved the food. Its true some of the best places to eat, are very unassuming.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Illinois
“great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

food was fresh and good ,the daily specials were always hot quick and good will go back when in town

Visited July 2013
Texas
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We love eating hear. Best mexican food in Galveston County. I had the grilled shrimp and my husband had the chilie relleno and bother were excellent. Always food left over to take home. Prices are so reasonable. Service is great, not a complaint from me at all!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norwalk, California
“Authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I love authentic Mexican Food compared to Tex-Mex and this place won my heart. The food was delicious. The Chile Relleno get's an A+ from me. The taco's were great too. I could eat here every night and look forward to the next time I am in Texas City so I can get some more!

Visited July 2013