“food was Ok better places around” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Illinois
“food was Ok better places around”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

the food was OK nothing special , the wait staff was great they took great care of our party The food was expected for a chain restaurant

Visited July 2013

Dickinson, Texas
“Always Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I have been to this Olive Garden over 20 times in the last few years. I can honestly say I have never had a problem once! The food was always fresh, even late at night, and always warm (assuming you had a warm entree). The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Overall, always a great experience.

Visited October 2013
Edom
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner including their signature salad and breadsticks, wine, pasta, and dessert. Nearly went back a second night, but just didn't have time.

Visited April 2013
Kemah, Texas
“Definitely a "go-again"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

A group of 14 went to this Olive Garden late on a Sunday afternoon. They could not seat us immediately, so we went to the bar and placed orders. When we were seated, our drinks were delivered correctly to each of us, and I have no idea how the bartender remembered because he didn't write our orders down. The table service was attentive. I wanted salad without dressing and got my own bowl of salad. Most of us ordered the dinner to eat and dinner to go for $12.95, and everything was delivered to the table and to go correctly. Waiters were accommodating, and the food was excellent. I walked away with a bag full of goodies for a couple of meals, and I was very happy with the service, the ambiance, and the waitstaff. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wayne City, IL
“Better Olive Garden than most!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husbands boss invited us to have dinner with him at the Olive Garden.. We weren’t thrilled with his choice in restaurants.. Usually OG service is less than satisfactory.. This one was different, our waitress was very attentive, and everything was good. The service at this OG made us remember why we used to eat at Olive Gardens all the time! Better OG than most!!

• Visited February 2013