“Stayed in better places for less money.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

Days Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Texarkana
Days Inn
4415 Stateline Ave., Texarkana, TX 75503   |
Ranked #11 of 21 hotels in Texarkana
“Stayed in better places for less money.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Price on the sign was misleading. Staff was mediocre in helpfulness. Room was dirty - complete with "unidentifiable" liquid on the nightstand and chewed gum on the toilet paper dispenser. Room was cold upon our arrival. All expected elements for a much lower price, but not for the price we paid. If you're desperate, it's adequate.

• Stayed December 2012

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast, included, was the typical eggs,sausage,waffles,etc. Staff aimed to please. Updated granite sink was a nice new touch. Room was clean, pretty new mattress, nice pillows. Tip: the $49 night on the sign outside is for a few upper corner rooms only. Book online before you get there and with typical discounts such as AAA, senior citizen, etc. you can get room for $49.95 instead of the $64.95 quoted when we arrived. Rating is based on the value vs. price.

Stayed March 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We needed a place to sleep for a night. The freeway in Texarkana and the frontage roads are pretty confusing, especially at night when you are tired of driving. It is hard to be in a good mood when looking for a motel in the dark in this city. But the cost seemed reasonable compared to the other motels in the area. The wireless internet did not work well. We brought our own wireless hotspot and it did not work well either. There must be interference from something in the local area, it seems beyond the control of the motel since our own internet did not work either. The breakfast included eggs and sausage, it was good. Our room was clean. The motel parking lot and lobby were clean.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

While driving through my husband and I were looking for a place just for the night and also pet friendly. We had stayed at a Days Inn before and so decided to try it in this town. We were pleasantly surprised at everything. The service given by the front desk lady was excellent as well as the room we were given. Not only was it comfortable but EVERYTHING was clean and the bed was very comfortable. There was in fact nothing to complain about. We did not stay for breakfast as we left early but I do believe that it was a hot breakfast with eggs, sausages and waffles. Sorry we actually did not get to enjoy this too. Would happily recommend this Inn.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Texarkana, Arkansas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

I travel for my job ALOT and decided I needed to start writing reviews to help other travelors. Thsi hotel is not worth it. The owners are on site and not friendly (hired staff was ok but not overly friendly) When I asked for a room on the 1st floor I was told none were available and given a 2nd floor room, then I watched as at least 4 first floor rooms sat empty all night and the next day. I asked to be close to the office as that is the only internet router and I must have exceptional internet signal for my job and was put on the farthest side of the building and told "internet signal goes that way" really? Needless to say I had no internet service. The rooms were dated. I found beer bottle caps that housekeeping had missed as well as an empty shampoo bottle and hairs on the bathroom floor. I do not reccomend this hotel.

Room Tip: The Super 8 just down the street is less expensive and with great, updated rooms.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011 via mobile

Staff was very friendly but for $70 my hopes were higher for a nicer room than what I got. Nit that clean but it is an old hotel so guess it is harder to make it look clean. Linens appeared fine so since I was just looking to sleep on my mad dash home, it was ok.

• Stayed August 2011
Lockport, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

Front desk was very friendly & accommodating when we arrived late on a Friday evening. Very friendly upon bringing crib to our room. Although the continental breakfast was nothing to brag about, they left it open extra late because we slept in.

There are many choices for hotels in this area of Texarcana, but I would say Days Inn was friendly to us and a good value.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!