“Ok for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Texarkana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Kalamazoo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel was clean but in need of a general upgrade. I have stayed here in the past. I find that the general appearance of the hotel is declining and in need of attention. I did seem safe in comparison to others in the area. A reasonable value for the price. However, I expect a better experience for the Ramada name.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Uttam T, General Manager at Ramada Texarkana, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
We are delighted you enjyoued your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! it is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers and appreciate your continued patronage.we look forward to seeing you again soon
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

When I checked in the hotel it was late around 10:00, Cara was at the front desk. As soon as I walked in she made me feel very welcomed. She's very friendly and I enjoyed her conversation as she was getting my husband and I checked in. I made it to my room but soon after had went to eat with my husband at Denny's across the street. I made it back to the hotel around 11:30 and Ta'lita was at the front desk. She came off to be rude when I asked her for some toothpaste after discovering I forgot mine. The breakfast person in the morning was very nice and the food was great. Overall we enjoyed our stay and hope to come back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
EileenP368, General Manager at Ramada Texarkana, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate our comments and look forward to having you stay with us again.
Texarkana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Ramada in Texarkana needs a new Housekeeper staff, I had to change room because my first room they gave me the beds were not made and the room didn't have any towels in it. I stay at their sister hotel the Howard Johnson a few weeks earlier and ran into the exact same issue, dirty rooms and no towels or dirty towels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

EileenP368, Manager at Ramada Texarkana, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. As general manager I would like to apologize for the problems you incurred during your stay. We have recently made changes in our housekeeping department and have ordered new towels for our guests to enjoy.

Been to Ramada Texarkana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Texarkana

Address: 5401 State Line Ave, Texarkana, TX 75503
Location: United States > Texas > Texarkana
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Texarkana
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Texarkana 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Texarkana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Texarkana Hotel Texarkana
Texarkana Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Texarkana, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.