“Front desk was very personable!” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 21 hotels in Texarkana
San Antonio, Texas
“Front desk was very personable!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

When I checked in the hotel it was late around 10:00, Cara was at the front desk. As soon as I walked in she made me feel very welcomed. She's very friendly and I enjoyed her conversation as she was getting my husband and I checked in. I made it to my room but soon after had went to eat with my husband at Denny's across the street. I made it back to the hotel around 11:30 and Ta'lita was at the front desk. She came off to be rude when I asked her for some toothpaste after discovering I forgot mine. The breakfast person in the morning was very nice and the food was great. Overall we enjoyed our stay and hope to come back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
EileenP368, General Manager at Ramada Texarkana, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate our comments and look forward to having you stay with us again.

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Texarkana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Ramada in Texarkana needs a new Housekeeper staff, I had to change room because my first room they gave me the beds were not made and the room didn't have any towels in it. I stay at their sister hotel the Howard Johnson a few weeks earlier and ran into the exact same issue, dirty rooms and no towels or dirty towels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

EileenP368, Manager at Ramada Texarkana, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. As general manager I would like to apologize for the problems you incurred during your stay. We have recently made changes in our housekeeping department and have ordered new towels for our guests to enjoy.
Watertown, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed at the Ramada Texarkana while passing through Texas last week, and it was one of the most comfortable enjoyable stays I've had in a long time. Clean was an understatement, everything was updated and brand new and there was so much to do! There's a beautiful outdoor pool, a little patio to enjoy breakfast on, and different activities to do while enjoying the town! The staff was all friendly and personable, the manager Eileen made you feel like we were staying at a resort not just an overnight stay while we continued on our road trip. I would definitely recommend the Ramada to anyone who wants a clean and enjoyable stay, TWO THUMBS UP!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
EileenP368, General Manager at Ramada Texarkana, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
As General Manager I would like to apologize for our entire staff at the Ramada Inn of Texarkana. We are working hard to correct many issues at the hotel and welcome you to come back and see the improvements. I am pleased to say we are in the process of replacing all bath tubs and if you contact me directly at the hotel I will be more then happy to provide you with a complimentary night stay.
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Ramada a few years ago and it was ok. But when I returned just this past month boy have things changed. The room was clean, the lobby was very inviting and the staff was absolutely phenomenal! This Ramada made me feel as if I was staying at a five star property in new york city. The General Manager there made sure to welcome me and made me feel at home. I highly recommend this Ramada to anyone staying in Texarkana for business or pleasure!

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for your review on trip advisor. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

recently stayed at Ramada Texarkana on business for 3 nights. hotel was perfect.
clean and comfortable. staff was more then helpful being that I am from NY would recommend for business or pleasure. Beds were comfortable, and bathrooms all clean and updated.
the location was perfect right by highways, the staff was very helpful with all my needs. The manager knew I was from out of town, and really gave me some helpful information regarding dinning, and finding my way around a small town. Would recommend to anyone going on business or vacation, nice place and very affordable. would stay again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
EileenP368, General Manager at Ramada Texarkana, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and welcome you back the next time you are in town.
Naugatuck, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We recently stayed at the Ramada Inn of Texarkana and had a great stay. Everyone at the front desk was friendly and went out of their way to make us feel at home. We loved the new bathroom and beds were so comfortable. There was an outdoor area where we were able to sit and enjoy the great weather. We will be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
We are so pleased to hear about your recent stay with us. The staff is working very hard to ensure every guest has a pleasant stay at the Ramada Inn.

Been to Ramada Texarkana? Share your experiences!