“shocked at decline” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 127 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Bryce's is about farm fresh quality ingredients and recipes that date back to its inception. Genuine people preparing genuine food for you on a daily basis. It's good food fast! Come join us for lunch or dinner today!
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“shocked at decline”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I grew up in Texarkana and have eaten here over 50 yrs. Last time was such a disappointment to me. Got pork roast and dressing. Dressing had little taste and tough, dried meat. Greasy veggies and way too high prices for the quality of the food.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Real Family Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The food was superb... Just like home-cooking. Good location and easy to get to. It turns out that Family cooking is best done by Family.

Visited April 2013
De Queen, Arkansas
“BEST PLACE EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been a fan of Bryce's Cafeteria for almost 60 years! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place! Great food! Awesome staff! Would give this place 10 Star rating if I could!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We have stopped here for many years and it is always a pleasurable experience. This last time was even better as my 11 year old boy wrestled with his dessert choice.

Tyler, Texas
“Fabulous home cooking!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I came here expecting your run of the mill cafeteria food, like Luby's.. Boy was I wrong!! It was tasted like family recipes that I was eating.. Not cookie cutter food.

I ordered the sliced roast beef with macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. This roast beef was so tender (got extra au jus), loads of flavor! The macaroni was creamy and bursting with cheesy goodness. The mashed potatoes were real! Very tasty! I cleaned my plate.

My husband ordered the chicken spaghetti, we both really liked it (I'm a beef girl so I was happy with my choice)..

Every bite of food that I put in my mouth here was awesome!!!! Oh! Did I mention the flaky rolls??? So good!

If you are looking for home cooking, this is your place!!! I only wish that I lived closer to this place!

• Visited March 2013