“Dinner Was Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Dinner Was Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great Filet. Cooked to a perfect Medium Rare. Mashed Potatoes were great. Place was packed on Saturday night at 6:00PM, more than any of the several other restaurants nearby. Waited about 20 minutes, it was well worth it. Service was prompt and friendly..

Visited November 2012

South Dakota
“10% Discount From Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I received a 10% discount from my hotel Comfort Suites when I stayed and I was very glad I decided to go with it. The place was packed and but since I was by myself I sat by the bar for quicker service. It most be popular because I saw people waiting for a while for larger tables.
I ordered borboun salmon and it was cooked perfectly. I was not to crazy about the rice but so what. The bread was good and the bartender refilled my drinks on time.

Visited November 2012
“Left with a smile & toothpick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Friendly service from start to finish. Wait staff at the top of their game. Sancy, yes, that is her name, answered all our questions and made sure we were satisfied. Salads cold and crisp, dressing made in house I believe, nice and thick. Steak, right on target. Asked if salmon could be spiced up and it came out blackend to perfection. Baked potatoes nice and fluffy. To full for dessert but the rolls with cinnamon butter was a nice end.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Karnack, Texas
“great rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

there rolls are awesome and the steaks are yummy and fairly inexpensive. Better than some of the more expensive steak houses in town.

Visited March 2012
Russellville, Arkansas
“Great RoadKill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Order the roadkill for lunch and you can't go wrong. It was very tasty and worth the price. Our waitress was great and managed our rather large table without any issues. The prices are a bit pricey for lunch but the portions are big and the food is tasty. The restaurant, including the restroom was very clean. Great place to go with a large group!

Visited September 2012