“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 127 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: Pizza
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This is definitely the best pizza I have ever had! I would highly recommend it. I ordered online and it was delivered in about 40 min. I thought that was a very reasonable time. Pizza was hot and delicious!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Texarkana, Texas
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

My husband and I have looked all over town for a pizza place. We tried Marcos and we have never looked again. The pizza is wonderful, and we never have to wait.

Visited April 2014
De Queen, Arkansas
“generously topped, lightning fast delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I saw their building while driving around town. Girlfriend and I usually get pizza somewhere else on our trips to Texarkana.

Price was reasonable, we ordered a large, and they made it half and half.. 4 slices each on a large

generous toppings, great cheese.. were quoted a 35 minute delivery time, was between 15-20 minutes

hot and delicious.. try it

Visited August 2013
Anamosa, Iowa
“Good pizza, ordering on-line is available, was delivered in 35 minutes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were staying at the Courtyard in Texarkana for a short visit and ordered Marcos Pizza on the last night.

The pizza was good and priced right (14" two-topping for $9). We also had cheese sticks (delicious) and cinnamon sticks (kids liked to put on their own icing).

I was able to order my pizza on-line and they gave me a time the pizza would be delivered. It was only off by about 5 minutes.

Happy travels!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Plano, Texas
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ordered the Chicken Fresco pizza! It was very delicious. The front desk at TownePlace Suites pointed us in their direction when we were trying to choose a pizza restaurant. Thanks for that!

Visited July 2013