“Wow! Great place go stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book now and earn $20
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Texarkana
Franklin, Tennessee
“Wow! Great place go stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stopped here on a business trip and had a wonderful experience. I was greeted as I entered and the experience just got better from there. The staff here are friendly and helpful. The desk clerk asked me if I had eaten and pointed me to the restaurant there in the hotel. The restaurant was so good they have many local people eating there. Yes, that's right, local people coming to the Hilton Garden Inn to eat. The chef came out to ask me about my meal. He is from Boston and is a wonderful person. This was the best experience I ever had at a Hilton Garden Inn. Nice place!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are very lucky to have Chef King and he has done a great job in transforming our restaurant into something special. I am glad you had a great experience and we hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Texarkana area.

David Henderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

The good:
Rooms are clean, up-to-date, and comfortable
Fitness facilities were spacious and in working order
Breakfast was plentiful, speedy and had good variety

The average:
Arrived late, ordered room service. Took longer than expected and was of only average quality. Could do better here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
I thank you for staying with us and for the 4 star review on TripAdvisor. I will most certainly work with our Room Service to ensure improvement in this area, but I am glad you enjoyed the rooms, fitness center and breakfast. Again, thank you for staying with us and I hope you will choose our hotel again the next time you are in the Texarkana area.

Boca Raton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

If you are going to have an event near Texarkana Texas this is the place to have it. The hotel is very clean, the service is excellent and the Convention Center Event Planner is superb. I highly recommend it!

Dear Audrey D,

Thank you for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire team and hope that if you ever have another event in the Texarkana area, you will choose us again.

Paris, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Hotel is absolutely beautiful! The lobby area is beautifully decorated. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Very close to anything you would want to do in Texarkana. Beautiful convention facilities also. The outdoor facilities are very nice. Will stay at this hotel anytime I need to come to Texarkana.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful comments on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire team, as we are very proud of our facility as well. Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Brookings, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

The hotel was amazing from the cleanliness to the staff, everyone was nice and helpful. This was our second time at this hotel and will go back! We ate at the restaurant and had a strawberry daiquiri which was horrible tasting we gave it to the waitress and she quick went to find out why it was bad, apparently the strawberries that were used were bad, but the staff totally made it up and were very apologetic

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Kelley W.,

Thank you for staying with us and for the 5 star review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you had a great experience with us, even with the daiquiri issue. It is nice to hear that the staff responded appropriately and efficiently and made up for the situation. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return the next time you are in the Texarkana area.

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Outstanding food James King is the executive chef and he prepares wonderful dishes. He never disappoints me with top notch 5 star meals prepared at this Hilton Garden Inn. If you are a frequent HGI traveler like me this one will really give you a pleasant surprise.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Danny M.,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for the wonderful comments about Chef King on TripAdvisor. We are very lucky to have Chef King with us and I agree that his food is wonderful. I will share your great comments with Chef and we look forward to your next visit with us.

texarkana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The room service an food was great.thkx to Ms Karen for the recomendnation of this Hilton.The front desk was fast an effective(Dee).We eat breakfast an iwas also above average thank. I would say come to Texarkana for any ti=hing always go to Hilton garden inn

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Dewayne A.,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for staying with us. I will share you wonderful comments with Karen, Dee and our great culinary team and hope you will choose our hotel again the next time you are in the Texarkana area.

David Henderson

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana? Share your experiences!