This newer hotel is what you'd think of as a trustworthy and reliable place to stay. Clean surroundings, comfortable beds, no freeway noise, flat screen TV and located close to a couple of small malls, movie theater, and restaurants. One of the few hotels where the windows can be opened for fresh air. Also, we thought the breakfast was just the average offering, nothing really special. Fruit salad was old, and mushy. Powdered eggs, air - fluffed tasteless potatoes, but they did have hot cooked oatmeal, yogurt and real coffee cups and glasses for juice so those were nice little touches.
PERKS: awesome BIG tiled shower with great water pressure! Indoor pool was small and heated to the right temperature, lots of towels available. Pictures posted are current and correct, sometimes hotels post outdated or incorrected pix, but their's are exactly spot-on.
ROOM for IMPROVEMENT: the hot tub was not functioning, but NO sign was posted anywhere stating it was down. not knowing this, I climbed in while my husband tried to turn the power jets on. The water was a little greenish looking, but we talked about it and decided it was due to being nighttime and low lights in the pool area. But the bleach was so strong it burnt my face. My husband told them about the hot tub not working, and the desk clerk just said he'd have to REPOST the down sign as someone must have removed it. Next morning - still no sign that the hit tub wasn't working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the All New Country Inn & Suites Texarkana Hotel. The newly opened Country Inn & Suites hotel in Texarkana, Texas is proud to offer top-quality accommodations and excellent service at affordable prices. This hotel features welcoming, home-like accents including hardwood floors, a lobby fireplace and an on-site lending library. Additional amenities include a heated indoor pool, spa, Fitness Center and Business Center. Our hotel is located just six miles from Texarkana Municipal Airport and just five miles from popular attractions like the historic Perot Theatre, Discovery Place and Tex-Ark Antique Auto Museum. Book one of our Texarkana hotel's new guest rooms and you will experience warm, welcoming decor and amenities that make you feel at home. Guest rooms are equipped with free high-speed Internet, HD TV with HD cable channels, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee maker and a complimentary weekday newspaper. Suites are also available. Stay at the Country Inn & Suites and see what sets us apart from other Texarkana, TX hotels. Our comfortable and friendly hotel is located just off I-30 and near Cooper Tire, International Paper, John Turk Power plant in Fulton, AR, Christus St. Michael Hospital, Domtar, Red River Army Depot and Texas A&M University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Carlson, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Texarkana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Texarkana
- Country Inn & Suites Texarkana Hotel Texarkana