“Will be back!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance
Dining options: Dinner
“Will be back!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Much better than the chain Italian restaurants in town. Will be back!! Spaghetti and meatballs were delicious.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hope, Arkansas, United States
“Needs a new hostess!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I wanted a new place to eat in Texarkana so I found this place on the internet and decided to try it. They close at 10 which we knew and it was already about 9:20 when we got there. We were the only people in the restaurant which made us wonder if it was even any good. The place looked nice but the girl that "greeted" us at the door made sure to tell us they closed at 10 and we only had 30 minutes to eat our food. Our waitress was incredibly nice and the food was decent, not the best I have ever had but defiantly not the worse! My first impression was the restaurant is nice but certain employees need better customer service training!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“wow! real Italian in Texarkana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Skip the faux-Italian chains and head here. Really delicious homestyle-type Italian cooking. Fresh food, quality ingredients. My veal marsala was only a little tough (but not at all gristley), which for the medium price, I thought was a good value, and the sauce was really good. My sister's tortellini looked better, generous portion. Lunch prices are a bit more of a value than dinner. Breadsticks and side salad were okay but nothing extraordinary.

Tiramisu was perfect, made the right way, not sickeningly sweet or covered in syrup or frosting like I see way too many Italian places doing these days.

I would definitely eat here again. I would like to see more local businesses succeed in Texarkana.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Hello”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Hi everybody this beni and george from Italian Cafe I just want to thank you for your time to write a comments here its really helpful for us and merry Christmas

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warren, New Jersey
“Authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I think the Italian Café is the most authentic Italian restaurants in the area. It Is not a franchise and the food is mostly prepared from fresh ingredients comparing to franchise restaurants. Great customer service ads to the quality of service.

• Visited November 2012