“A wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4209 Mall Drive, I-30 & Hwy 59 - Exit 219, Texarkana, TX 75503   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #4 of 21 hotels in Texarkana
Little Rock, Arkansas
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This Fairfield Inn went way beyond the call of duty to help me even before I registered as a guest, I saw the sign and knowing Marriott properties I hoped maybe they might be able to help. They help access me email so I could get a very important phone #. After making a phone call I found I needed a room and they gave me an excellent room. They made sure I was comfortable and helped me git out of town with little trouble. I am very picky about where I stay but I would recommend this property to anyone in the area!

Room Tip: Tell the staff what you need and they will go out of the way for you.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
charlene3, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at the Marriott Texarkana Fairfield Inn and Suites. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide the best in customer service that is associated with the Marriott name. If you should ever have questions or we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Thank you again, we look forward to having you as our guest again!

105 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bryant, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've stayed at hotels all over the country, and the staff at this hotel by far exceeds any other staff I've ever witnessed. They make the Marriott name proud and Marriott knows it. I stay at this hotel regularly because of my business in the area, and they always greet me wonderfully and warmly. A hotel can have amenities, ten different restaurants next door, smart TVs, etc, but what makes a hotel great is the staff...period. The only time I feel more at home is when I'm home with my wife and children. If they were with me when I visit this hotel, my life would be absolutely perfect. I am so thankful for the wonderful family I've made that runs this hotel. Two thumbs up without a doubt! Thank you all for your attention to details and always being so hospitable.

Room Tip: Even though the property is on I-30, all the rooms are quiet. There isn't a bad room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
charlene3, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive feedback on TA!
We appreciate each of our guests and all of us are happy to hear that we made your stay so enjoyable. The guest’s experience while at our property is our top priority and we’re glad that we we’re able to provide you with such a great experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Bryant, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My daughter's softball team recently stayed the weekend here, and we could not have been more pleased. The rooms were clean, the hotel was great, but the best part was the staff. They could not have been nicer. From the front desk to the staff working in the breakfast area in the morning. Everyone was very pleasant and all went out of their way to make sure we had a pleasant stay. Our GPS took us to a wrong location and the front desk stay on the phone with us and guided our caravan to the front door.
We would highly recommend this hotel. If we play in the Texarkana area again, we will definitely return!

Room Tip: Don't trust your GPS to get you there! It seems a bit out of the way, but once you find it it i...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
We appreciate your positive feedback on TA!
We are working closely with Apple as well as Google maps to get the problem resolved with inputting our location into GPS systems. We are glad to hear that our front desk staff was so helpful with guiding you to our property! We appreciate each of our guests and all of us are happy to hear that we made your stay so enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Nolanville, tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I am a Marriott Honored Guest member so I stay at a lot of Marriott properties. Typically I stay at Courtyards or a full-fledged Marriott, but my client booked me in to this property. I wasn't disappointed.

As with almost all Marriott properties the people are exceptionally nice. This one was no different. The property is newer and the room, while a bit small was very nice. Good bed. Nice selection of TV channels. Afternoon hors snack. The breakfast the next morning had a nice selection and the sausage and scrambled eggs were both very good. The lady working the breakfast cleared the tables exceptionally well and was really nice.

Great value. What more could you ask?

Room Tip: It sits right on the freeway so it's a bit noisy. I don't think any room would be any diffe...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive feedback on TA!
We take pride in making our guest’s experience the best possible. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our Manager’s Reception which we have on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings as well as our hot complimentary breakfast. We are all glad that you enjoyed your stay here at our property. We look forward to seeing you again next time you’re in the Texarkana area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling with my pup on a long journey and made a reservation at this hotel because it was pet friendly. This is quite upscale for a pet friendly hotel in that area and was really outstanding - an awesome room, friendly and helpful and understanding staff! I'd highly recommend this place. Only drawback is that restaurants are a 1 + mile drive away but there are plenty to choose from.

• Stayed August 2013
We appreciate your positive feedback here on TA!

We are glad that we could offer such a wonderful stay for you and your puppy. We take pride in our pet friendly hotel and try to offer the best service to all our guest two and four legged! We are all very glad to hear that our staff was so helpful during your stay. We hope you enjoyed your time while in the Texarkana area and look forward to seeing you again!

Lake Ozark, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I decided to branch out and give Marriot properties a try. I used to use them often, but disappointments and cost comparisons pushed me to other brands. The desk clerk was very friendly, and the property was very attractive and clean. The bathroom was very roomy with plenty of counter space to work with. The room itself seemed very cramped and small compared to what I am used to. Breakfast was OK, but could have used a few more choices and healthy options. The pillows were very comfortable, but the bed much too firm, so I didn't get a nice restful sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Fairfield Inn in Texarkana is a great place to stay. It is just off Hwy 30, close to malls, restaurants, gas stations and everything else. The service is great, good breakfast with white china plates and cups. Nice tables, TV and newspaper to enjoy your breakfast. Some weekdays they have a treat for their guests. The night we stayed they had from 6-8 pm, Buffalo Wildwings, beer, sodas and fruits. Where else do you get that?
Rooms are clean, beds and pillows are comfy. What I did not like was the tub did not seem to have been cleaned very well. Also the day we came in checked out the pool and the floor is gray, do not know if it is just the paint that came off or dirty. I was hoping to get in the pool but decided not to. That was kind of dissappointing. It is a fairly new hotel and the hallway rug on the 2nd floor could use a good cleaning. I has stains. But overall, the hotel is safe, good parking, easy to get in and out, wi-fi, mini fridge,etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
charlene3, Operations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your review here on TA!

All of us are very happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. Our Managers' Receptions are always on Tuesday & Wednesday nights and are a lot of fun for all of our guests; we're glad you took advantage of it!

We are sorry that the hallways carpets were not up to standard. We are at the end of our annual carpet cleaning schedule, so within the next month, all the hotel's floors will be professionally cleaned.

Safe travels on the rest of your journey and we look forward to seeing you again on your way back through the Texarkana area.

Easton
OPS Manager

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana? Share your experiences!