“Texarkana” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 21 hotels in Texarkana
Pontotoc, Mississippi
“Texarkana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed there for work. Room was nice, however they will put a hold on your card for 25$ every night you stay. Staff was very friendly and helped get the extra charges off my card. I enjoyed my stay. They do not have a pool, other than that it was great

Room Tip: There is no pool at this hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on our way through to Canada and it was lovely, small yes but perfect for one night, very clean, new, bright bed was comfortable, had hot water, what else can you need,
We saw they have a bbq place bring your own meet and grill awesome feature. Free laundry just bring your soap all the amenities are great. Just missing a free breakfast.!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Little Rock, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I spend too many nights in hotels for my job and typically love the Candlewood Suites, but I was not as impressed with this location. The hotel staff was great and I was very happy with the location, but when I walked in it had an empty feeling with older furniture. Typically the Candlewood's are very inviting and have a cozy type of feeling, so this was unexpected. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and will most likely choose an alternative place the next time I am in Texarkana.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Texarkana, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Penny N,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Despite the challenges you faced I was pleased to note that you appreciated the location of our hotel, an aspect of our hotel that is preferred by many of our guests.

Regards,

Brenda J.
eMedia Coordinator
IHGCare
Rochester, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

This has to be one of the nicest hotels on the country to stay in. From the moment I walked in, I was welcomed & made to feel like my business was appreciated. I say this because the customer service I received was excellent & I didn't feel like "just another person checking in". I was greeted with warm, welcoming smiles & very pleasant attitudes. My check in was quick & easy (just the way I like it). Questions that I usually ask were answered before I even asked & I was given all the information I needed, along with the reassurance that they would gladly assist me if needed anything else. When I walked into the room, I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness & fresh scent as well as the amenities. I've spent much more on rooms in other cities & wasn't pleased the way I was here. I travel all over the country for work & I spent a great deal of time in hotel rooms. More than the cost, the two things most important to me are cleanliness & great customer service. Congratulations to the staff of the Texarkana Candlewood Suites!!! You nailed them both!!! I would like to thank Angel in particular for her friendliness, courtesy & professionalism. It was greatly appreciated! You should be recruited to go all over & show others how it's done. Thanks also to Amanda who was there when I checked in! It was a pleasure meeting you both. You two are the reason I don't need to look for another hotel when I'm in the area. Keep up the great work!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Texarkana, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The staff here were exceptional in every way. Great location next to interstate. Facility had everything I was looking for and they had free coffee. I couldn't be happier with my experience here. The entire staff deserves a raise for how they deal with problems that arise. I will recommend this facility to anyone staying in Texarkana. The gym and the laundry rooms were a great benefit to me.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife, daughter and I were travelling from Charleston, SC to Phoenix, AZ. We stopped at the CW suites in Texarkana for a night. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is conveniently located near pretty much everything you need. New (and CLEAN!) rooms. Great prices, and pet friendly!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Never stayed @ Candlewood suites b4 but, was a very nice experience! Staff-Great! Property-Great! I really could not hav asked 4 any better! We hav traveled all over states and never that nice of a stay! I really would hav liked to just stay n my room all day n not work!,, LOL

Room Tip: They even allow pets! N hav pet potty area w/poop bags n disposal! AND hav gazebo w/grills!! The o...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites Texarkana? Share your experiences!