“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn

You added Americas Best Value Inn to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   915 North General Bruce Dr, Temple, TX 76504 (Formerly Red Roof)   |
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Temple
houston, texas
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2009

My significant other and I met half way, which is Temple, to spend time with each other. Back in January we stayed at a hotel across from Red Roof, so this time I decided to stay at Red Roof. The guy in the front was extremely kind and friendly when I arrived. He sent me to my room on the second floor, I had to walk up stairs—no elevators, and when I opened the room door the room had not been cleaned. He called on the radio to see what rooms where cleaned and available. The woman on the other radio was very unprofessional and it took her 15 min to answer his question after he repeated 8 times.( later it was revealed it was his manager)l Javier kept a professional stance the whole time. I left the at 4am, by friend told me that a woman disturbed her at 9:15 told her check out time was 10:00. She called me at work and I later I called to see what time check out was because I was under the impression it was 11:00am, I was told she checked out “a little before 11” which was clearly a lie. She called to see why that was being said and who the woman was that knocked on the door and she was treated very rudely.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
TempleRRI, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, April 16, 2009
Dispite our policy of a 3pm check in time,
we made every effort to accomodate the
guests needs for a pre noon arrival. The guests room was upgraded to a king suite
on the first floor and was accepted without any furture issue.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!