“good fried catfish” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Temple, Texas
“good fried catfish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

has fairly good bar-b-Q but trimmings are average. Has good fried catfish. good prices. Blue collar cafe. Veggies are average. Would just get the catfish to go with nothing else. Ranch type atmosphere inside.

Visited February 2013

“Great little hole in the wall for cheap eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recommend the brisket or the chopped beef sandwhiches. Great prices and you get your food as you order it.

Visited April 2013
Temple, Texas, United States
“Dont eat the CFS”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Worst CFS ever 4 of a party of 5 ordered CFS was horrible taste like it was heated up in a microwave , I have had there Chopped beef sandwich through drive thru will stick to that if I have to go there again.

Visited November 2011
Lewisville, Texas
“Decent BBQ Place in Temple”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

I ate here with my wife for lunch on a Friday. I had really enjoyed their catered food at an event at my work. It is your standard Texas BBQ place, served cafeteria style. You first choose your meat(s) or sandwich and then your sides and drink.

I had the beef brisket, which was average to good - but not excellent. My wife had the chopped beef sandwich and fries. She thought the sandwich was good, but the fries were a bit soft, and not their best item. I enjoyed their baked beans, which were average in quality. I only tried the beef and didn't try their other meats and sides, so it would not be fair to comment.

BBQ is a personal preference-type of food. It was o.k. here but I have had better and certainly worse elsewhere in Temple. I would rank this place somewhere in the middle.

• Visited August 2011