“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
San Bernardino, CA
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011 via mobile

I went for my birthday, it was very friendly loved the atmosphere. When ordering a steak & I asked for fully loaded they made sure I wanted everything that fully loaded mean (onions, mushrooms, jack cheese/gravy) which is great for me because I dont like jack cheese & would have ruined the steak.

The service was quick, when I received my food, they asked me to cut it to ensure it was medium/well done, it was, the steak was juicy, the potatoe nice and salty, the salad was great also.

For your birthday, they ask you to sit on a stool w/a saddle &yell out to the whole restaurant that its your birthday while you yell "yeehah". It was fun.

All in all I give 5 starts I loved it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lewisville, Texas
“Enjoyable, inexpensive, casual, family friendly steak house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

I ate here with my wife and two adult friends last Sunday. My wife and I had never eating in one of this chains of restaurants and were pleasantly surprised. We have lived in Temple, TX for two years, and wished we'd found it sooner.

The decor designed to look like a "run down" roadhouse / country bar with bare wood walls, neon bar signs, and peanut shells all over the floor - from peanuts they offer from large steel buckets. (Hence the large signs at the entrance warning patrons with peanut allergies to enter at their own risk.)

The service was prompt, friendly and attentive. It is basic, chain restaurant appetizers, steaks, chicken, some seafood, and sides. The meal would have been perfect, had not one of the steaks (requested medium-well) arrived literally cold and raw in the center. (I know, you may think I'm exaggerating - I wish I'd taken a picture.) The waiter promptly took to for more cooking - but everyone was nearly done with their food by the time it came back.

All in all, we'll go again. It is a typical, higher quality chain restaurant (think Olive Garden, Cheddar's, etc.) and we liked the food.

• Visited July 2011