“HORRIBLE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of The Breeze Hotel and RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Surfside Beach
The Breeze Hotel and RV Park
You added The Breeze Hotel and RV Park to your Saves list
2218 Blue Water Highway, Surfside Beach, TX 77541   |
Austin, TX
“HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I left a review already of how they tried to take $500 dollars, I just recently saw what he accused me of. Whoever owns this place is an idiot.I was 18 at the time, he took out the money w/o telling me and rent was due the next day, yeah my check bounced. I didn't smash a company car fist of all, and the futon was cheaply made, the front of it was cracked when we arrived. It was me, my girlfriend, a friend and his girlfriend. I have no idea how he get's business calling people idiots, and making false claims. He told me the reason he randomly took out 500 of my account in addition to the 200 for the room was that the room was dirty and The futon was broken. First of all we stayed 3 days, it's on the beach, and we actually went to the beach. ITS GOING TO GET SANDY! There was no maid to clean either, so it's going to get dirty. Second of all, the futon was cheap, there was nothing in the room worth over $400! I love surfside and i've been going since I was a little kid with my family, and I still go every year. I look at this place and just want to go explode on this guy. There are SO many beach houses that you can rent out where you wont be harassed by bad business owners. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for this review and all your other reviews of your travels. We are pleased you have not forgotten your stay at The Breeze Hotel. We are constantly trying to provide a great beach vacation for our guests and the vast majority approve. Happy travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mansfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I am amazed at the negative reveiws this place is being given; I find them insulting. We have visited the RV park multiple times; the first time was shortly after he opened and Troy was very accomadating not to mention the great view and beach access; that in mind we decided to return a couple of years later there was no question as to where we would stay-The Breeze RV of course-we stayed over a week this time and again found the park to be just as we expected along with the still accomadating owner and his son. Thank you Troy for maintaining an excellent, clean, quiet and relaxing enviroment. We will be returning and continue to recommend this place to others. Happy Sailing :) see yall soon.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you as we are glad to know your stay at The Breeze was enjoyable. We are trying daily to maintain and improve this little place on the beach. Until next time!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

What a wonderful weekend! My family and friends just spent the weekend @ The Breeze in Surfside and I have to say the name suits the time spent there. I was lucky enough to enjoy the hotel and RV Park. Hotel has everything you need for a beach vacation. Simple. Perfect. Right on the beach. The owner couldn't be nicer, very relaxed. Thanks for a great weekend, Troy.
Dawson

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much! What a windy weekend during your stay! Come back soon.
Lubbock, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

We have been in the RV park for a month - leaving tomorrow. We have had a wonderful stay. Quiet park and the owner and his son have been very nice. Gave us some great places to eat. Right on the beach. We met several couples here and have had a great time!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
5mph, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Thank you very much as it was our pleasure to accomodate you all here at The Breeze RV Park.
DALLAS, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

This hotel is very quiet and relaxing. The location is perfect, away from the hustle and bustle of Galveston's sea wall. However, it is close enough to drive there for the day to get some tourist shopping done. The rooms are simple, but have everything you need, including a fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV with cable. My only complaint is that the mattress is not very compfortable. For great food, try the Red Snapper Inn just down the street, the food is awesome!!! I will stay here again the next time I go to the beach.

Room Tip: Best views are from the third floor.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
5mph, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, October 7, 2011
Thank you spookyDal for your review. We are pleased your experience here was enjoyable. We look forward to accomodating you and your family on your next visit to the beach.

Troy McMinn
Owner
Breeze Hotel
Cedar Creek, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

The rooms were nice, clean ans right next to the beach. I would definitely stay here again. Since the owner reads these, I do want to mention that room three has a slight urine smell. We will stay again, even with the smell, but if your reading this, maybe you can do something about it. Thanks for a great time!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Troy M, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
Thank you spertolan for your review and yes, we do read our reviews. We apoligize for any "odor" in your room. We built our rooms with ease of cleaning in mind....so we try very hard to make sure your stay with us is pleasant with a clean odor free room. We immediately addressed your concern today. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Troy McMinn
Owner, Breeze Hotel.
Surfside Beach, Texas.
Beaumont, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stayed in the RV Park in our Camper. Great park, friendly staff, worked with us to get us a good spot when available. Concrete Pads in nice shape and roomy. Cable a little fuzzy, but not too bad. Hookups easy to get to. You can't beat the access to the beach. We were on Spot 6 and I would bet we were 150' - 200 feet from the beach tops. Picnic area and grills are nice, but could use a little touch up. Place was clean, a little shower available to rinse off when coming from the beach. No one was loud, drunk, or obnoxious, almost felt like a private beach. There is a little store and restaurant down the road very near. Did the horseback riding on the beach that was recommended by the staff while we were down and my wife and little girl loved it. If we go back to Surfside, we definitely will be staying there again. This is an great place to stay. The place made it for a very nice weekend.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
troy m, Owner at The Breeze Hotel and RV Park, responded to this review, August 14, 2011
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to The Breeze Hotel and RV Park? Share your experiences!