This was the first place we found after a very long drive. didnt look so bad at night from the outside. lafy at the desk very nice......but the room had unattached electrical, mold on the bed spread, nasty something dripping in the bathroom from room above,sheets didnt look clean. my daughter made a bed on the desk instead of sleeping on bed, my other daughter choose the floor. the air conditioning didnt wrok and it was 100 degrees ! All 3 of my kids stayed up all night talkining sfraid to sleep. My husband and i could only doze now and then. When the kids finally drifted off in the early hours it was short lived because a roach that could have fit in a baby's sock ran accross them! that was it! we were out of there in 5 minutes! next time i would sleep in my car. My guess is the owner must pay off the inspectors. Dont stay here if your wise!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.