Booked This hotel online. It said it was going to cost me $80 for the night. I was staying in sulfur Springs because we were going to Canton the next day to go shopping. The GPS directions are incorrect for this hotel. You need to exit at exit 127 not 122. The hotel ended up costing $65 for the night. This was a fair price considering there was a giant hole in the wall in the bedroom. We were supposed to have a sleeper sofa for my daughter to sleep on. There were no sheetsavailable for the sleeper bed. When we opened the sleeper sofa there was a huge brownish red blood looking stain on the mattress. Needless to say she did not sleep on that. The continental breakfast the next morning was minimal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- spacious Suites. Tiny Prices. We have spacious, non-smoking suites at affordable rates. Prices include a restaurant-style hot breakfast buffet, free wifi, a business center, fitness center and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Home Spring Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Sulphur Springs
- Comfort Suites Sulphur Springs
- Sulphur Springs Comfort Suites