“The Best Value in Texas (and maybe anywhere)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Home Spring Suites

Save Saved
You added Home Spring Suites to your Saves list
Home Spring Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1521 Industrial Drive East, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Special Offer
CLICK HERE SAVE 5%
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Sulphur Springs
Wimberley, Texas
“The Best Value in Texas (and maybe anywhere)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

My wife and I travel across country RT every summer. This is the first time we stayed at this Home Spring Suites (aka "Comfort Suites)." This is the best value of any motel we have stayed at for the last few years.

Moreover, the comp breakfast was healthy. It had protein - unless most of the free breakfasts that are almost all carbs and sugar. My hat off to the proprietors for a good start-on-the-road morning meal.

If possible, stay hear instead of in Dallas or Texarkana.

Room Tip: The woman at night was smart. I wish I remember her name. Cool hat.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I saw the motel 6 sighn and pulled the truck parking lot. As I unloaded everything I noticed I parked in the comfort suites lot. So I just checked in there. The staff was very nice and gave me a great deal. The room wAs just like home. 2 tv's a couch and a very nice shower. I really liked the ceiling fan above the couch. The only complaint is the tv in the bed room was to low. As in most motels and hotels. No biggy. I would stay again no problem.

Stayed July 2014
texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I do not meen to Complain But we booked this Hotel in Sulpher Springs Texas They did give me the Bereavement rate which I was Thankful for.The Staff is not very accomodating ,The Room 322 had holes in the wall There was a bug splatter on the wall outside our window was a huge yellojacket nest with bees everywhere i am very scared of bees i called the front desk they did nothing The pool was pitch dark at night , I called and asked for towels i was told to bring them down and exchange i was already in robe ready to shower so did not go to front desk I asked for shampoo and coffee had to go down to desk was given a little and asked what room and it had to be written down like I was asking for a lot Really ?? The Bee thing really kept me from sleeping the screen was falling off the exterior window where the bees were all I was told was not to open window I think i should have had the oppurtinity to switch rooms I do not believe I will stay here again you have ice buckets in the room but cannot get ice anywhere in the hotel for your sodas Sorry but not good No customer Service I will go up to another hotel next time

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
shabbir b, Owner at Home Spring Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
The staff and management of HomeSpring Suites in Sulphur Springs, TX are extremely sorry about all the inconvience you had to undergo during your stay with us. We made a note of your concern regarding the bee nest and the maint. has cleared it. We are sorry as to why your request for the change of room was not taken care of, we have reprimed the staff on duty for it. As per the hotel policy dirty towels are exchanged for clean ones just for our inventory check. The pool hours are 10am - 10pm so maybe that is why the pool area was dark. Sorry once again. We sincerely hope to see you again.

Been to Home Spring Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Home Spring Suites

Address: 1521 Industrial Drive East, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482 (Formerly Comfort Suites)
Location: United States > Texas > Sulphur Springs
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Sulphur Springs
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Home Spring Suites 2.5*
spacious Suites. Tiny Prices. We have spacious, non-smoking suites at affordable rates. Prices include a restaurant-style hot breakfast buffet, free wifi, a business center, fitness center and pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Home Spring Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Sulphur Springs
Comfort Suites Sulphur Springs
Sulphur Springs Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Home Spring Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.