My wife and I travel across country RT every summer. This is the first time we stayed at this Home Spring Suites (aka "Comfort Suites)." This is the best value of any motel we have stayed at for the last few years.
Moreover, the comp breakfast was healthy. It had protein - unless most of the free breakfasts that are almost all carbs and sugar. My hat off to the proprietors for a good start-on-the-road morning meal.
If possible, stay hear instead of in Dallas or Texarkana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- spacious Suites. Tiny Prices. We have spacious, non-smoking suites at affordable rates. Prices include a restaurant-style hot breakfast buffet, free wifi, a business center, fitness center and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Home Spring Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Sulphur Springs
- Comfort Suites Sulphur Springs
- Sulphur Springs Comfort Suites