“A great nights stay. ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Home Spring Suites

Save Saved
You added Home Spring Suites to your Saves list
Home Spring Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1521 Industrial Drive East, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Ranked #8 of 9 hotels in Sulphur Springs
“A great nights stay. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I saw the motel 6 sighn and pulled the truck parking lot. As I unloaded everything I noticed I parked in the comfort suites lot. So I just checked in there. The staff was very nice and gave me a great deal. The room wAs just like home. 2 tv's a couch and a very nice shower. I really liked the ceiling fan above the couch. The only complaint is the tv in the bed room was to low. As in most motels and hotels. No biggy. I would stay again no problem.

Stayed July 2014

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I do not meen to Complain But we booked this Hotel in Sulpher Springs Texas They did give me the Bereavement rate which I was Thankful for.The Staff is not very accomodating ,The Room 322 had holes in the wall There was a bug splatter on the wall outside our window was a huge yellojacket nest with bees everywhere i am very scared of bees i called the front desk they did nothing The pool was pitch dark at night , I called and asked for towels i was told to bring them down and exchange i was already in robe ready to shower so did not go to front desk I asked for shampoo and coffee had to go down to desk was given a little and asked what room and it had to be written down like I was asking for a lot Really ?? The Bee thing really kept me from sleeping the screen was falling off the exterior window where the bees were all I was told was not to open window I think i should have had the oppurtinity to switch rooms I do not believe I will stay here again you have ice buckets in the room but cannot get ice anywhere in the hotel for your sodas Sorry but not good No customer Service I will go up to another hotel next time

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Sulphur Springs hotels

Been to Home Spring Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Home Spring Suites

Address: 1521 Industrial Drive East, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482 (Formerly Comfort Suites)
Location: United States > Texas > Sulphur Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 hotels in Sulphur Springs
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Home Spring Suites 2.5*
spacious Suites. Tiny Prices. We have spacious, non-smoking suites at affordable rates. Prices include a restaurant-style hot breakfast buffet, free wifi, a business center, fitness center and pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Home Spring Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Sulphur Springs
Comfort Suites Sulphur Springs
Sulphur Springs Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Home Spring Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.