“Diana” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Sugar Land
Alice, Texas
“Diana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is the best hotel I have stayed near houston, I've been staying in hotels here for 2 years now for medical reasons. I have to say it's located in a convenient location for shopping and eating. Very clean rooms, business room has everything from printers to fax Vick Patel was very helpful with all my business needs. Very friendly staff, the best thing I liked about this hotel was happy hour everyday don't even have to leave the hotel for fun and very affordable too we will definatly be back for future stays.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Burleson, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed overnight at this location out of convenience for our plans in the Sugarland/Richmond area of Houston. The price was right for the room and WiFi and breakfast were both included in the price with free parking. The room was very clean and appeared well kept; the bed was comfortable and I slept well for being at a hotel. The bathroom was clean although I could see some wear and tear on the tub. It was cold outside so we did not use the pool. The coffee was good, but we did not try the breakfast just because we had other plans that morning. There was an elevator which seemed to work fine. The front desk attendant was nice and answered all of my questions regarding our bill and even printed out my receipt and explained all of the charges for my reassurance. I would book this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

This location is covenient, it's fairly priced and Vick makes your stay very enjoyable! I have stayed here twice for business and already booked my December trip. Rooms and mattresses are very comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Be absolutely certain that you get a copy of your receipt when you stay at this hotel. They told me that their printer was not operating properly and that they would mail my receipt. The same day I noticed a charge on my credit card that was significantly higher than the rate I was quoted. We are still trying to get the issue resolved.Management is not to be trusted in my opinion.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This hotel is off the beaten track (quiet) but close to some very good restaurants. It is convenient to highways 59 and 99. It is clean and they offer a nice breakfast selection. The gas station nearby consistently has lowest prices in the area.

Room Tip: All locations are good.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Beaumont, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly and in fact will be staying there tonight. The staff are courteous and helpful. The rooms and hallways are clean and anytime I need anything the staff are always pleasant and helpful. Vick knows I prefer the top floor and always tries to accommodate me, joking that he arranged for me to stay in the "penthouse". It is this level of personal interaction and customer-service that makes Best Western Sugarland my first-choice for each and every visit to the area. I highly recommend this hotel. I had stayed many times and never had an issue that the staff were not able and willing to quickly resolve.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Most Best Westerns in our experience have been sad old places that have had a coat of paint slapped on and called it good. We only stay in one if we have no other choice. Long unimportant story as to why we were there but this place is immaculate!! Really. Relatively new and very well kept. Our toilet started "running" the second day of our stay and they had it fixed while we were away. I needed a late checkout and they were graciously accommodating. Most hotels are not gracious about that request.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Sugarland Inn? Share your experiences!