“Watch your Wallet” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Sugar Land
New York City, New York
“Watch your Wallet”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Be absolutely certain that you get a copy of your receipt when you stay at this hotel. They told me that their printer was not operating properly and that they would mail my receipt. The same day I noticed a charge on my credit card that was significantly higher than the rate I was quoted. We are still trying to get the issue resolved.Management is not to be trusted in my opinion.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This hotel is off the beaten track (quiet) but close to some very good restaurants. It is convenient to highways 59 and 99. It is clean and they offer a nice breakfast selection. The gas station nearby consistently has lowest prices in the area.

Room Tip: All locations are good.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Beaumont, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly and in fact will be staying there tonight. The staff are courteous and helpful. The rooms and hallways are clean and anytime I need anything the staff are always pleasant and helpful. Vick knows I prefer the top floor and always tries to accommodate me, joking that he arranged for me to stay in the "penthouse". It is this level of personal interaction and customer-service that makes Best Western Sugarland my first-choice for each and every visit to the area. I highly recommend this hotel. I had stayed many times and never had an issue that the staff were not able and willing to quickly resolve.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Most Best Westerns in our experience have been sad old places that have had a coat of paint slapped on and called it good. We only stay in one if we have no other choice. Long unimportant story as to why we were there but this place is immaculate!! Really. Relatively new and very well kept. Our toilet started "running" the second day of our stay and they had it fixed while we were away. I needed a late checkout and they were graciously accommodating. Most hotels are not gracious about that request.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Nice hotel for my 6 weeks working period
- good location near the H.E.B, not so far from the office location
- close to Bangkok Chef, authentic Thai restaurant
- fully facilities : microwave, refrigerator, gym, washing machine, and dryer

I'll come back!

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Cruised from NY to Houston and decided to stay for 3 nights to visit friends, NASA and for hubby to do some bird watching. Because of the previous good reviews and our friends live in Sugarland we booked and don't regret it. It is located near the highway and behind a mall. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. The breakfast offerings were plentiful - oatmeal, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, bread, muffins, fresh fruit, bagels, juices and coffee. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed for 3 days. I was little bit hessitated as my experiance for Best Western in London was not very good. Mama mia this is very nice hotel :) Very clean, staff very friendly. Excellant facilities. You can not go wrong for price paid !!!!!!!!!!! I loved it.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN Sugarland Inn? Share your experiences!