“Best hotel in Sugar Land” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Sugar Land
Dallas, Texas
“Best hotel in Sugar Land”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I travel to Sugar Land quite regularly due to having family in the area. I am consistently blown away by the great customer service I receive at the Marriott. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and bars and is great stopping ground for anyone visiting the area.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
JeffreyGM, General Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback.

You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home." Your kind words are very encouraging.

Have a terrific week!

Jeffrey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

What a great stay at this great hotel, the Marriott in Sugar Land, TX.

I arrived on Sunday evening and was there 4 days, and I cannot tell you how great every staff member I encountered in every department!

I thought this would be a typical Marriott hotel, and it is much more than a typical Marriott! I had a great newly decorated guestroom, and the new deign was fantastic. I loved the floor lamp next to the chair that I want to find one out for my home!

It will be a pleasure to travel again to Houston and look forward to staying again in Marriott Sugar Land!

Jack Allison

Room Tip: Great views in almost every side of the hotel. Great shopping stores outside the front door of the...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We are very grateful for the review. Your feedback is very encouraging.

Thank you for letting us know that your stay was great! You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

chef0308
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

From the moment of check in to check out you will be completely impressed by this hotel and staff. They are upgrading the rooms and they are FABULOUS!! The entire staff was extremely professional and yet personable. Compliments to the chef-the food is GREAT!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for providing your observations about your recent stay at the Sugar Land Marriott. Our entire staff is delighted to know that you found the service to be impeccable. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is the third visit to this property and it was an amazing experience. I have traveled here both on business and brought my family The hotel is beautiful, the rooms newly renovated and just as wonderful. Each member of their team went above and beyond to ensure our meeting was wonderful and that I, personally had a great stay. The food was fantastic each day and the team in Burning Pear were great. Perlyn (sp?) was so thoughtful and knew my name each day and even remembered what I drank. The bellman remembered me from my last stay with my family, wow! The omelet chef was very sweet, making suggestions and very personable. Whether you are staying on business or traveling with your family, STAY HERe! They genuinely care and to me, that makes all the difference.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the review.

We are thrilled to know that you had an amazing stay.

Apex, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Recently stayed at this beautiful hotel for a company meeting and can't say enough about the staff, service, and food! Amazing from arrival to departure! Special recognition to Steve Scott, Director of Sales and Jeffrey Obomeghie, General Manager who both went out of their way to make me and my boss feel welcomed and appreciated. Location was fantastic, so much to do in the area, but found it hard to leave the hotel with all of the great dining options available on-site. Job well done and you can count on this being my new favorite spot in Houston! Thank you!

Room Tip: Newly renovated guestrooms look amazing!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the review. We are glad to know that you loved the hotel.

Our entire team is thrilled to know that your stay went very well. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stay at a lot of full service Marriott hotels- the Sugar Land- Houston Marriott stands out as a high end hotel in a great location. The employees were all very friendly and accommodating. I will return to the Marriott Sugar Land on my next trip to Houston.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We appreciate your taking the time to share such kind feedback about the Sugar Land Marriott. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

Have a terrific week!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Everyone was so nice at this hotel. The hotel is beautiful and the location couldn't be better. I could walk everywhere I wanted to go. The service was fantastic. Everyone smiled and greeted me - and walked me instead of pointing when I asked where something was in the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the review. We are glad to know that you loved the hotel and the location.

Jeffrey

Been to Sugar Land Marriott Town Square? Share your experiences!