“In the Center of it All” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Sugar Land
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“In the Center of it All”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This hotel was located in the heart of great shopping and and plenty of restaurant choices.
The staff was friendly and service exceptional!
I am coming back next month and will stay at teh property again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Corey S, Public Relations Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Sugar Land Marriott. Ms. Holly we look forward to having you stay with us again. I am please you had a great stay this time and I assure you the next visit will be just as great.

See ya soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Portsmouth, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

It was an incredible stay! The location was phenomenal, but I think what really stood out for me was the professional, friendly staff. From check-in to departure, I was warmly greeted with sincere hospitality.The hotel was beautifully modeled with warm colors and inviting outlets which was key to a long day. There is a brilliant outside patio that allows one to relax by a fire pit and take in good conversation. The ambiance and atmosphere of this hotel was one for the books!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Nicole G, Front Office Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to complete a review on trip advisor. I am so pleased your stay was incredible and we were able to provide that southern hospitality that Texas is known for. I hope you were able to enjoy the fire pit during your stay as it is one of many best features we have here at the Sugar Land Marriott. Thank you for the kind words about the staff that means alot.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I recently stayed at Sugar Land Marriott. The hotel is very clean and the staff is superb! I had a great experience and stay at this location. The room is very clean and quiet. I had a good view of the center from my room. This is a great location if you are traveling to the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Mike S, AGM at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on trip advisor. I am pleased you had a great experience here at the Sugar Land Marriott. I have to agree with you the location is great if your traveling, with so much to do all right outside the Sugar Land Marriott.

Thank you again for staying with us and we will see you soon during your next stay with us to the Sugar Land area!
Hauppauge, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Sugarland Marriott is an absolutely beautiful hotel in the best location, as soon as you walk out of the hotel lobby everything is in walking distance from a large selection of restaurants to boutiques. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to hit them all, great reason to come back =) The banquet meals were DELICIOUS...I was there for 4 days and everyday every meal was a delicious as the one before. I can't wait to go go back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Well thank you for all the nice words you had to say about Sugar Land Marriott. Our banquet meals are very DELICIOUS. The Executive Chef and his team do a very good job when it come to providing great meals for all of our events. I am pleased you had a great stay and sounds like it was too short which means you have to come back and do all the things you missed out on.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I spent the week at this property during a company training. Escaping New Jersey for Sugar Land was exciting enough, however I didn't know just how great my experience was going to be. The meeting space was exceptionally clean and modern, as was the rest of the hotel. There is also a nice gym which I utilized each morning and a beautiful outdoor pool. The staff was very friendly and my favorite feature of the hotel was the courtyard in the center which has a very nice fireplace and couched surrounding. This was a great area to wine down in the evenings with coworkers and enjoy the great weather. I would certainly recommend and look forward to revisiting this hotel in the near future.

Room Tip: If you are able, get a view of the pool from your room!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Corey S, Guest Relations Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
We can't thank you enough for all of your kind words! It is so great to see how well we are doing in so many areas with our guests, and this kind of valuable feedback will help us keep up how great our service truly is! I will be sure to pass your review onto the rest of our team by posting it for all to see. I too am a huge fan of our workout facility and am happy that you were able to enjoy it as well. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and we hope to see you again soon
Diamond Bar, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had the pleasure to spend a week at the Sugarland Marriott. How absolutly amazing the staff was.. They recommended fabulous restaurants, incredible Accomodations and wonderful service. There was a fabulous Gentle man at the front desk who gave incredible service down to Storing my bag while I was in a meeting.

The Meeting rooms are incredible, as well as the food fabulous. every little thing that we needed was provided with no hassles.

I absolutly LOVE the adorable courtyrad with the fire Pit.. I truly wish I would have more time to spend there so I could really get to relax!!

Thank you Sugarland for your Fabulous Service.. I look forward to coming BACK!!!

Room Tip: I loved my room.. I had an amazing view of the City and Loved everything about it!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to complete a review on trip advisor. I am very please that we were able to provide "Fabulous Service" during your stay with us. I hope in that week while you were here that you were able to see how sweet Sugar Land is. We look forward to having you back.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

No doubt about it, the Sugar Land Marriott is far & away the best property in town. Located in a quaint town square, the hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants & shops. The newly renovated lobby, meeting space & restaurant were gorgeous & the banquet meals were delicious. A great feature at this property is the fireplace in the courtyard. It's a great location to relax & unwind with colleagues & friends.

The rooms were very well maintained & spotless. I was quite pleased with my refresh service upon returning from a long day of meetings. AC was strong (and quiet) & the bed was comfy & clean.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Sugar Land. The 3rd floor outdoor pool/hot tub were a terrific perk & the fitness center was the perfect size as well. All around, a great stay with exceptional service. Bravo!

Room Tip: Maybe a room facing the couryard/away from the road. Motorcyclists like to rev their engines late a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete a review on trip advisor. Thank you for all the kind words about the Sugar Land Marriott. I am glad you enjoyed your time here with us. I am glad we were able to provide the level of service that Marriott is known for.

Thanks

Been to Sugar Land Marriott Town Square? Share your experiences!