“Quality service!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land

You added Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13420 Southwest Freeway, (Highway 59), Sugar Land, TX 77478   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Sugar Land
Galveston Island, Texas
“Quality service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Had school made reservations for me to stay here for 3 weeks. When I approached the front desk, I was greeted by Ms. Monique and Nick. She acknowldeged me by my first name and my room was ready. If I had a problem with my room or service, the staff was on top of it to correct the situation My room was clean and cozy. The bed was comfortable and I did not have any problems with neighbors or hallway noise. Also the quarters where breakfast is served was always clean and there was never a crowd. This hotel is right off the freeway so you have a less than 5 minute trip to Sugarland if you need to go to the mall, have a nice dinner at a restaurant or a quick bite to eat. .
Overall I enjoyed my home away from home.

Room Tip: For safety reasons, I always choose a room not on the first floor and away from the elevators.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff provided great service to you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We really have enjoyed our stay in Sugarland. When your in this type of atmosphere(smaller Quarters),it can get a little difficult when staying for an extra length of time. However , the staff, Especially Nick & Monique, have been a real pleasure!. The breakfast is always fresh, and the coffee is much better than what i get @ work, Lol.!. I definately recommend this as Your place to stay in Sugarland!!. Mark

Room Tip: The 1st floor has worked out well!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for great comments about the Extended Stay Hotel in Sugar Land. It's great to hear that Monique and Nick are taking good care of you. I appreciate the comments concerning the "fresh" breakfast. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I enjoyed my stay mostly due to the amazing staff, in particular, Monique. The housekeepers are sweet and considerate and plenty of smiles to go around. Plenty of secure entry ways. Well lit parking with ample spaces in close proximity to entrances. I would add more warm/hot options to the Continental breakfast.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor is smoking, so if you are even remotely sensitive to smoke...wait til you can get anot...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear your comments about our great staff. We are proud of them! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Such a warm welcoming place Friendly smiling staff at all times Clean rooms Such a friendly place in general This is a great place to stay transitioning from one place to another Kid friendly as well Bill right at home right as you walk in the door We absolutely love

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear your comments you mentioned about the "friendly smiling staff" and a kid friendly environment. We definitely want your stay to feel like it is a home away from home!!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great stay with my family....parents, wife and infant..the hotel staff is amazing, very friendly and accommodated to all of our requests ....Monique, you have been great. Thank you and next time we are back in Houston, this is where we stay

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear the nice comments about the staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Me and my husband with 5 children moved from maryland to Houston. We found this hotel and love it. Kid friendly. Clean rooms, the staff always have big smiles on their face. Do anything that would make a better stay! Housekeeping staff are great! We love it here! LIKE HOME.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear the nice comments about the staff and the clean rooms. Thank you again for your review. We hope your stay continues to be great!!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I came in on a business trip for just an overnight stay and ended up staying an extra day because I felt quite at home here and there was no reason to change locations. From the front desk people to the management, I was treated with respect and care. The room was setup nicely and very clean. Everyone here made the stay great! I recommend this place not only for the prime location to everything in SW Houston - Sugarland area, but for the outstanding service this facility provides. Thanks again! - Ben

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Ben - It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such an awesome review of your stay at our hotel. We take great pride in establishing a “home away from home” for our terrific guests. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sugar Land
Drury Inn & Suites Sugar Land-Houston
Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land? Share your experiences!